Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
BPD whenever you just quote a long detailed post explaining our issues with your play and you reply with just "ok" its just more proof you don't really have a rebuttal to what was said. No one is shitting on you for having a bad game but you pretending like this wasn't by and far away the worst mafia game I've seen you play as town is reality and objective fact, not an opinion.

The X

Marvelous
This is the funniest post you’ve ever made tho, so congrats on that

The lack of self awareness :hestonpls
But Poyser, I'm admitting my choice to ignite can be questioned. I admitted I did feel bad about killing you. But have you admitted to any wrong you did? You put blinders on and let your emotions trigger you and send you on a spiral.

The X

Marvelous
BPD whenever you just quote a long detailed post explaining our issues with your play and you reply with just "ok" its just more proof you don't really have a rebuttal to what was said. No one is shitting on you for having a bad game but you pretending like this wasn't by and far away the worst mafia game I've seen you play as town is reality and objective fact, not an opinion.
No, it's because I don't give a fuck about what you say. Why are you wasting energy?

The X

Marvelous
I legit don't give a shit about giving a proper rebuttal. It's a game and I don't get this triggered by online people.

Poyser

But Poyser, I'm admitting my choice to ignite can be questioned. I admitted I did feel bad about killing you. But have you admitted to any wrong you did? You put blinders on and let your emotions trigger you and send you on a spiral.
What should I be apologising for that I did wrong? Give it to me and I’ll see if I agree

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Where have a shown I'm upset? Who is the one writing essays crying?
I didn't write any essay.

But can you legitimately explain why you believed a cop and absorber revealing themselves fully aware it paints a target/bullseye mark on their backs to clear me and Poyser would be a scum move? Especially in Day 3 when we hadn't killed or lynched a single mafia player? Can you explain why you decided despite all of us being particularly active: myself, Poyser, T-Pein, Ultra, later more so with CP and TAT, why would we have strong reads based off mechanics and action use that you believed Night 3 was the best time to kill me and Poyser? Not even getting to my reveal about myself and Ratchet being masons and T-Pein having tracked/watched me and Ekko?

How come also you are the only one claiming me and Posyer were playing bad when not a single flipped or known townie didn't like your actions or arguments?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
The confirmed town stump directing the SK who was basically a town vig would’ve been scary. VERY scary

Yeah I'm sorry to rag on Tweet more than I have but this should have been his job really. Did not escape my notice that Ratchet never missed an opportunity to direct Xenos. Or at least we should have had a formalized process of having "secondary lynch", but town was not disciplined enough for this. I actually agree keeping SK around is bad in most scenarios, but I think Xenos as a player was going to be pretty amenable in his position. The real problem was just a lack of giving a shit. I tried to warn people about this and it was fruitless.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Yeah I'm sorry to rag on Tweet more than I have but this should have been his job really. Did not escape my notice that Ratchet never missed an opportunity to direct Xenos. Or at least we should have had a formalized process of having "secondary lynch", but town was not disciplined enough for this. I actually agree keeping SK around is bad in most scenarios, but I think Xenos as a player was going to be pretty amenable in his position. The real problem was just a lack of giving a shit. I tried to warn people about this and it was fruitless.
I was also in the same boat and wanted Xenos gone to be fair, what exactly were you hoping to do? Convince him to shoot Ratchet or Grammaton?

Rugrat

Caldust
I think Xenos was handled fine if I’m honest. He never stopped town from winning and keeping him alive for a bit to act in town’s interest before the vig whacks him was the ideal scenario which basically happened.

I think Tweet should have provided a target just before deadline each day or give something to work with e.g. If Player 1 flips scum, shoot Player 2 or Player 3 and If he flips town, shoot Player 4 or Player 5.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
To be fair, if I had been copped I'd be happy with it because if my Godfather passive.
Actually the idea I was thinking the more T-Pein and Poyser were saying about us not having our mason roles directly confirmed was the potential idea of having vig or a redirect shot at you. I am proud I had zeroed on Alco and Rugrat being scum before RDK revealed you were GF with Imposter and Lethal being Traitor/Hated Townie. Because then what would that leave, hindsight speaking here, of a non-confirmed mason whose bulletproof?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
also ye I wasn't super invested in the end game. I think my post game thoughts have more direction bc they can be anything and any topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back