• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
well then accept the gift of lethal being town and push me!

of course, that would make your post about my read on lethal being soooooooo silly look rather performative and fake wouldn’t it

to the scum pile you go

Does this make sense to anyone btw?
gramma said Lethal is town cuz he posted more.
I said lethal is not town just cuz he posted more.
I said gramma trying to pocket lethal.

just Omgus here lowkey.

Poyser

just Omgus here lowkey.
It makes perfect sense lol

if gramma is trying to pocket Lethal then by definition, that makes lethal town. Therefore you crying and moaning that he gave Lethal a town read so easily looks fake af because in your own scenario then lethal is town

Grammaton

Consigliere

just Omgus here lowkey.

if I’m trying to pocket lethal, that means lethal is town

hope that helps!

The X

Marvelous
Like it’s just seemed so performative rather than a genuine attempt to solve. You see the posts tweet brought up where he’s replying to her after she’s outed herself and is still trying to act like he’s proving she’s not town or arguing in bad faith lol. It’s pointless because we already know she’s not town. He’s acting like her saying he’s scum after saying she’s town is some big gotcha when she’s already admitted she’s not town and was town reading him to try and stop him from pushing her.

he’s also stayed pretty bullish about wanting to talk about it too, and he justified it with well I think she’s wolf. I pulled him up on that and he backtracked a little by being like “oh well I haven’t tried to think it through, I just think she’s bad for town” but then later on he doubled down by saying he’s leaning she’s a wolf. I don’t think that thinking she’s a wolf makes any sense at all if you think about her actions for even 10 seconds kek. Which is why I think he’s just being disingenuous

If she does flip wolf then obviously it’s fairly unlikely that they’re aligned as their interactions make no sense as teammates, but if she does flip indy which is the most probable outcome then I think he looks pretty bad due to his actions around her
What does the bolded in this post say, Poyser? It says if Flower flips indie, which is something you believe in, I am going to look pretty bad. How do you make this massive post, say that I am going to look bad if Flower flips indie (which you think is the most probable outcome), but then add me into the town core?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
To me it looks like you are trying to pocket him.
that guy is always scummy.
NAI.
you trying to pocket him by giving him a BS town read is sus.

^
NAI
I said he has done nothing to actually get a town read.
I have him as null same as mostly everyone else.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
It makes perfect sense lol

if gramma is trying to pocket Lethal then by definition, that makes lethal town. Therefore you crying and moaning that he gave Lethal a town read so easily looks fake af because in your own scenario then lethal is town

I am saying the reasons are fake AF.
Lethal posting more doesn't mean he is town.
could still be scum.
IDK if gramma is scum or if lethal is scum.
but gramma looks worse to me.

The X

Marvelous
Poyser literally made a wallie on how I was being disingenuous towards Flower's slot and how it wasn't going to look good for me if Flower flips indie (which he thinks is probable) but still will put me in his town core.

@Ratchet @Lethal @T-Pein™ @Oneiros

What do we think of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back