• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

The X

Marvelous
Not when you consider his posting as a whole, no. If he jumped from one position to the other then sure, but he went from "this is scummy as fuck" to "hmm maybe Gram has a point there" to "town read BPD" which does make sense when you follow the progression. You did raise the possibility that he is discrediting you y saying you're terribl town, which is I think a more realistic point to make than his argument being contradictory.
Noted your defense of Poyser.

The X

Marvelous
The only thing I ever really said of substance about Flower/Xenos/BPD connection was BPD's weird focus on keeping on solving Xenos/Flower after she already outted they were Indies to protect Xenos from getting lynched and claiming indirectly, iirc, Survivor roles. He came off to bullish and kept wanting to push and solve her more, his interactions with Xenos were fine since I was in past games, in the same spot as he was like the ER game, but I never claimed Xenos/Flower were scum anyways, just unsure how to handle outted Indies (if the claim holds up on her flip).

Normally BPD isn't this highly aggressive or single-minded.
T-Pein? Sure.
Ekko? Sure.
BPD? Not commonly.

His behavior feels performative at this point with me and earlier with Flower after her confession.
So IDK.
Man, my aggression is ALWAYS such a point of conversation in games and it's so tiring. Flower (before saying she lied about my read) and Gram said my aggression would be more indicative of me being town. Gram made that point that's what supposedly convinced Poyser to call me shitty town and place me in his town core. So apparently my aggression this game is both a town and scum tell for me.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
@Poyser you said earlier you were worried about BPD trying to set up you up with smoking gun yesterday, how much would you say you honestly trust BPD if Flower's lynch flip reveals what she said about not being a threat to town/just survivors? Do you have any reservations about him at all? Like Hans does?

The X

Marvelous
I mean, okay? I'm not off-base here, that is literally how his progression developed. I'm not just going to ignore that and focus on him going from one point to the other.
You really think Poyser needs Gram to come in and say something to change his mind? You think Poyser is incapable of understanding what Gram said without Gram having to say it? Why does Poyser place higher value in Gram's read of me than his own read of me?

Poyser

Actually quite happy with Aurelian is a town read so I’m gonna remove the “this is soft” disclaimer

The X

Marvelous
@Poyser you said earlier you were worried about BPD trying to set up you up with smoking gun yesterday, how much would you say you honestly trust BPD if Flower's lynch flip reveals what she said about not being a threat to town/just survivors? Do you have any reservations about him at all? Like Hans does?
You think Flower is just some harmless survivor here??

Ratchet

You really think Poyser needs Gram to come in and say something to change his mind? You think Poyser is incapable of understanding what Gram said without Gram having to say it? Why does Poyser place higher value in Gram's read of me than his own read of me?
No I don't think he needs Gram to spoonfeed him. I think he saw a post from Gram, agreed with it, and that affected his read. I have never once claimed this makes Poyser lock town, I am claiming that there is nothing suspicious in his handling of you.

Poyser

Tbh my interaction with him just felt like a massive deja vu from death note so I’m probably gonna keep him town either way for the time being. I don’t think what type of indie flower is makes a difference at all since mafia wouldn’t know that either lol, whether it’s hostile to town or not. So I wouldn’t give that any relevance whatsoever. My contention was with him still trying to push her as a wolf when I don’t think that makes sense at all but I’m gonna drop it as I do see so many similarities to how he’s approaching this game with the 2 town games I’ve recently seen from him that were such a contrast from the scum one

Poyser

No I don't think he needs Gram to spoonfeed him. I think he saw a post from Gram, agreed with it, and that affected his read. I have never once claimed this makes Poyser lock town, I am claiming that there is nothing suspicious in his handling of you.
This is what happened lol

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
You think Flower is just some harmless survivor here??
I don't know if she harmless or not to town. I only have her "claim" about it so its suspicious, I don't like your entire back and forth with her even after she had no reason to out herself to defend Xenos unless she's scum lovers. But you shouldn't for any moment think your town-cleared if she flips what she claimed or your entire side-stepping not just mine but Hans suspicion of you.

Also I never ONCE indicated or said Flower was potentially harmless.

The X

Marvelous
And I'm disagreeing with you. Poyser made a lot of effort to try and paint me as scum. Gram saying 'BPD is night and day from WWE' should not be something that Gram has to point out to Poyser considering Poyser HOSTED that game. I don't think Gram simply stepping in and making that comment should change Poyser's entire effort of trying to paint me scum and 180 Poyser into putting me into his town core. That progression doesn't make sense.

Poyser

Also the dejavu feeling really helped because I remember thinking he was being really disingenuous when pushing me during death note as well. I think he just picks certain things to focus on and is incapable of looking at stuff with a wider scope rather than doing it on purpose

The X

Marvelous
I don't know if she harmless or not to town. I only have her "claim" about it so its suspicious, I don't like your entire back and forth with her even after she had no reason to out herself to defend Xenos unless she's scum lovers. But you shouldn't for any moment think your town-cleared if she flips what she claimed or your entire side-stepping not just mine but Hans suspicion of you.

Also I never ONCE indicated or said Flower was potentially harmless.
I see Flower as harmful. I don't buy her claim. Please tell me what's the issue of pushing her a bit more when the game was in its first few hours of being live.

Poyser

And I'm disagreeing with you. Poyser made a lot of effort to try and paint me as scum. Gram saying 'BPD is night and day from WWE' should not be something that Gram has to point out to Poyser considering Poyser HOSTED that game. I don't think Gram simply stepping in and making that comment should change Poyser's entire effort of trying to paint me scum and 180 Poyser into putting me into his town core. That progression doesn't make sense.
R u dumb lol, the “effort” I went thru to “paint you as scum” actually came AFTER gram made his post and then I immediately followed it up with conceding he also made a good point to counter what I was saying and that I was struggling to reconcile you

I literally just quoted the exchange for you did I not?

The X

Marvelous
Also the dejavu feeling really helped because I remember thinking he was being really disingenuous when pushing me during death note as well. I think he just picks certain things to focus on and is incapable of looking at stuff with a wider scope rather than doing it on purpose
I was town in Death Note so I obviously was not being disingenuous. If you thought I was disingenuous here, then you should have been town pinged by my supposed disingenuous behavior in this game. You weren't, and you scum read me for it. Then you say you town read me because of something Gram pointed out, yet you should have already known what Gram pointed out because you hosted the wrestling game. I think you're logic is very jarring here and you are trying to make sense out of the shit you've been spewing when in fact none of it is logical.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I see Flower as harmful. I don't buy her claim. Please tell me what's the issue of pushing her a bit more when the game was in its first few hours of being live.
I already gave my reasoning. You can't expect ad naseum back and forth for me just to repeat what I said for the reasons I said over and over, just like I think your vote on me is shit but its not threatening so I don't care either way.

You didn't address what I said about her specific behavior in outting herself intentionally when she didn't but whatever dude, you don't seem like you can do much but tunnel on one thing at a time. I know that Flower and Xenos aren't townies by Flower's own admission, I know Flower outted herself to try and save Xenos and now put herself up on the chopping block. What I don't like is your arguments and appeal to authority use after they were solved, to anchor yourself on putting a smoking gun at Poyser or sidestepping Hans when the point of the game is to solve for scum, not indies.

The X

Marvelous
R u dumb lol, the “effort” I went thru to “paint you as scum” actually came AFTER gram made his post and then I immediately followed it up with conceding he also made a good point to counter what I was saying and that I was struggling to reconcile you

I literally just quoted the exchange for you did I not?
You need Gram to hold you hand that badly in games? He's the one that makes decisions for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back