• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
You fucking said you wouldn't so shit until Flower and xenos is resolved??
That's not what I said:

Could you elaborate more on what flowe/xenos flips mean for you? They’re almost certainly not mafia given flowers play?

The only thing I ever really said of substance about Flower/Xenos/BPD connection was BPD's weird focus on keeping on solving Xenos/Flower after she already outted they were Indies to protect Xenos from getting lynched and claiming indirectly, iirc, Survivor roles. He came off to bullish and kept wanting to push and solve her more, his interactions with Xenos were fine since I was in past games, in the same spot as he was like the ER game, but I never claimed Xenos/Flower were scum anyways, just unsure how to handle outted Indies (if the claim holds up on her flip).

Normally BPD isn't this highly aggressive or single-minded.
T-Pein? Sure.
Ekko? Sure.
BPD? Not commonly.

His behavior feels performative at this point with me and earlier with Flower after her confession.
So IDK.

Stop lying, BPD.

I was talking about what surfaces with Flower or Xenos' flip. Hence why I don't trust you.

we talking about the same guy? He’s a tunnelling MACHINE as town?

the rest of this doesn’t really answer what I want to know - specifically assuming they flip Indy, what insight does that give you?
BPD/Uzukage?

I don't know much experience you have with him. If we want to bring up meta shit, every game I've played with him in my interactions with him, he's called me a wolf like in Gogeta's DB mafia and Psychic's Greek Mythology mafia as the most recent examples. He was active in the early day phases of Psychic's game then got quiet in the later part once focus on his scummates started to get more prominence.

Anyway as far as if Flower and Xenos flip as they claim, I think he's a potential wolf that needs to be watched. Look at now how he went from saying repeatedly to me that he was using Poyser who potentially leaned on him being town to accusing him of sucking you off when he starts showing hesistance at so early town reading him. There's no consistency there.

Poyser

No, I'm asking you for real. Since you let a couple of sentences from Gram change your whole initial effort to paint me as scum.
Yeah me seeing a statement that makes sense and letting that affect my view of the game makes me a terrible-… wait hang on that’s exactly how you’re supposed to play mafia

Doesn’t surprise me coming from you tho :bosque1:

The X

Marvelous
That's not what I said:

Stop lying, BPD.

I was talking about what surfaces with Flower or Xenos' flip. Hence why I don't trust you.

BPD/Uzukage?

I don't know much experience you have with him. If we want to bring up meta shit, every game I've played with him in my interactions with him, he's called me a wolf like in Gogeta's DB mafia and Psychic's Greek Mythology mafia as the most recent examples. He was active in the early day phases of Psychic's game then got quiet in the later part once focus on his scummates started to get more prominence.

Anyway as far as if Flower and Xenos flip as they claim, I think he's a potential wolf that needs to be watched. Look at now how he went from saying repeatedly to me that he was using Poyser who potentially leaned on him being town to accusing him of sucking you off when he starts showing hesistance at so early town reading him. There's no consistency there.
What the fuck is this garbage post?

The X

Marvelous
Great rebuttal
You're talking absolute shit and straight from your ass. You want to mention my meta and then say something about I was active in a game then disappeared, without even mentioning to others what my alignment was. That just shows me you're talking shit just to fill the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back