• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

The X

Marvelous
Ye about where I am with him as well, gotta admit I had little to no conviction with that vote on him. He's weird but not necessarily scummy weird.

Idk might just be a reskin of Elden Ring where he was town but it seemed like we were playing two completely different games
@Aurelian this is Tweet's second last post where he says I might just be town.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
First of all, simply saying you’d look bad if she flips indie isn’t the same as saying you’re a wolf if she flips wolf lol. There’s a clear difference in the sentiments. But here you go, I’ll help you out
you said he's being performative and his posts aren't a "genuine attempt to solve"

seemed pretty clear you were scum reading him until you suddenly said "he's terrible town". makes sense as a progression but if you're claiming you were never sussing him at all, that doesn't check out

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
The only thing I ever really said of substance about Flower/Xenos/BPD connection was BPD's weird focus on keeping on solving Xenos/Flower after she already outted they were Indies to protect Xenos from getting lynched and claiming indirectly, iirc, Survivor roles. He came off to bullish and kept wanting to push and solve her more, his interactions with Xenos were fine since I was in past games, in the same spot as he was like the ER game, but I never claimed Xenos/Flower were scum anyways, just unsure how to handle outted Indies (if the claim holds up on her flip).

Normally BPD isn't this highly aggressive or single-minded.
T-Pein? Sure.
Ekko? Sure.
BPD? Not commonly.

His behavior feels performative at this point with me and earlier with Flower after her confession.
So IDK.
:jerrykek

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
No, I am 100% town. I don't like how you also don't try and solve for scum after the Indie exposure of Flower and Xenos but instead you maintain your happy just to sit on that without looking for actual scum. It doesn't work that way, shithead.

I am confident you can still be a wolf. So I don't trust you, simple as.
you are literally echo'ing poyser on BPD lol

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
does seem like aurelian is dipping into a magic bag of nonsense when he reaches for reasons to sus BPD that aren't directly from poyser but the play is different enough from his scum games I don't think I'm confident lynching there rn. not a town read tho

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
bleh got a headache

but not as much of a headache as Eddie Howe will have after Nick Pope has gone and done that!

Poyser

What contribution I had read one page at that point then passed out lol
It’s the fact that you voted Flower who had just outed herself as indie whilst making a point to say you’ve only read the first page lol. Ofc that might be a genuine coincidence but you can see why I think it’s a bit convenient

Poyser

you said he's being performative and his posts aren't a "genuine attempt to solve"

seemed pretty clear you were scum reading him until you suddenly said "he's terrible town". makes sense as a progression but if you're claiming you were never sussing him at all, that doesn't check out
No I wasn’t claiming I wasn’t sussing him, that much is clear. But he was trying to present it as if I was saying he was definitely a wolf if Flower flips indie which isn’t the case at all

Poyser

bad comparison, he was blown up pretty much right away in those games
Not really tho, compare his reaction to haza’s vote on him in Elden ring, yours in radiant and then to BPD here. I think they’re completely different lol. I haven’t actually read back but I’m fairly confident in the recollection. That’s why I wanted BPD to iso too, to see if he saw anything

also you can still easily compare his early game before he ever picked up votes too which I also think is different enough. Here he made an attempt to talk about goings on in the game, not talking about activity or being weird

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
It’s the fact that you voted Flower who had just outed herself as indie whilst making a point to say you’ve only read the first page lol. Ofc that might be a genuine coincidence but you can see why I think it’s a bit convenient
had no idea tbh just seemed awkward af out of the gate

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
does seem like aurelian is dipping into a magic bag of nonsense when he reaches for reasons to sus BPD that aren't directly from poyser but the play is different enough from his scum games I don't think I'm confident lynching there rn. not a town read tho
You are grasping at straws horribly mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back