• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Would mafia not be conscious of that fact? Regardless of that flip.

Do people here not like posting at night? I've always thought it's pretty important after flips to be able to discuss but fair enough if that's not the standard

We got lazy.
Game being played 24/7 is too much.

Doddsy

Mafia God
BPD/Aurelian probably t/t for me

Gonna be honest I have almost nothing to add from my read back of those last pages as I burned myself out reading that argument.

Someone vig Xenos on the off chance he is lynch immune obvs, shouldn't have to be said but still

End of Day 1

RDK

Marvelous

Flower was:

Welcome to EastEnders Mafia!

Congratulations, you are Jack Dalton, Ganglands aligned.

EX1aeqIXYAIYe0v.jpg

Role: Serial Killer Duo and 1x Bulletproof

A major antagonist of this long-running Soap, you ran the crime organization known as the firm which orchestrated the disappearance of beloved character Den Watts. You are part of a Serial Killer duo. Together your faction will have a kill every even night, if one of you dies, you will have a kill every night thereafter. Providing you did not complete a kill the previous night you will survive the first kill that would result in your death during this game.

You win once you or Johnny Allen are the last player standing

It is now Night 1, no posting.

Night will last 24 hours or until all roles are received

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Not for long

Guessing there was a "stop all kills" role used last night similar to my role in Elden Ring
What makes you so certain?

If someone has a role that can resurrect or revive a player in the night action, I'm pretty certain the host would have a write-up after the night phase concludes. But what your saying sounds more like a day phase thing.

@RDK assuming successful actions happen during the day, there would be a write-up, or no?

Poyser

What makes you so certain?

If someone has a role that can resurrect or revive a player in the night action, I'm pretty certain the host would have a write-up after the night phase concludes. But what your saying sounds more like a day phase thing.

@RDK assuming successful actions happen during the day, there would be a write-up, or no?
What the hell are you talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back