• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
The thing you fail to realize is that saying that somebodys lynch is a foregone conclusion doesn't mean that that lynch therefore has to take place immediately and no other discussion is to take place that day. We knew one of the two indy claims was gonna get offed some 8 hours into the phase, but there's no need to rush it through especially on d1.

Though if I knew most of d1 was gonna be an endless back and forth of what I believe to be two townies I woulda ended it asap.

Woof woof!

(I don't think I fail to recognize this. I didn't say you aren't allowed to discuss other players. My problem stems from your vote placement, and the mindset that is reflected in your posts. I can even buy that your vote was more of a symbolic thing - but you told X you had no problem with his own vote, explicitly. Also, for someone with this position, what exactly did you manage to accomplish with the rest of the day's discussion space?)

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
T-Pein is an interesting roletrack choice

Someone who'd be worried that he might target them with a role? :hm

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
On topic of BPD and my play around him

When I told him how superfluous his post around Flower was, I felt like I had to be a example and actually push other stuff, so I got to that with the best thing that came to mind. It was the best thing but still nowhere near good, so I backed off how I did.

Ultra

THE BEAR
But what’s the TMI supposed to be? That she’s not mafia? Because I thought it was very obvious she was not mafia and the only person that it wasn’t obvious to was seemingly BPD lol. I don’t think TMI was required there at all

I take your point about not being bothered to lynch her, but at the end of the day mafia wouldn’t know whether or not she was lying about being survivor so they’d have almost the same amount of info as us at that point

Woof woof!

(Once again - I'm not saying he had to have TMI to conclude Flower is not mafia, merely that in the context of his posts and being lax about resolving her, coupled with just a lack of a stated thought process in general, shows that he is more likely to have it, because anyone who thinks about it seriously comes to the conclusion she's gotta go, no horseshitting around.

Mafia might not know the details of the claim, but in almost all scenarios, they're favorable to have around to suck up attention. So I think a smart mafioso is actually more likely to treat them as such, at least subconsciously

And you'll notice tweet also entertains her as SK, very casually, but still flirts around with l, by his own admission, a worthless vote. Could even forgive him if he had some conviction but what the fuck is he doing if he doesn't really suspect X?)

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Imma role track gramma tonight

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Woof woof!

(I don't think I fail to recognize this. I didn't say you aren't allowed to discuss other players. My problem stems from your vote placement, and the mindset that is reflected in your posts. I can even buy that your vote was more of a symbolic thing - but you told X you had no problem with his own vote, explicitly. Also, for someone with this position, what exactly did you manage to accomplish with the rest of the day's discussion space?)
I had no problem with his vote, but I did have a problem with him talking about Flower and trying to show how little sense she made given that she was already caught. Basically I wanted him to stop talking to or about her and give us other interactions we can examine.

I accomplished close to nothing, much like a lot of other guys, but I'd say that's more down to the Aurelian/BPD argument dominating everything. I got like 4 town reads and one major scum lean out of d1 and that's about it.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Woof woof!

(Once again - I'm not saying he had to have TMI to conclude Flower is not mafia, merely that in the context of his posts and being lax about resolving her, coupled with just a lack of a stated thought process in general, shows that he is more likely to have it, because anyone who thinks about it seriously comes to the conclusion she's gotta go, no horseshitting around.

Mafia might not know the details of the claim, but in almost all scenarios, they're favorable to have around to suck up attention. So I think a smart mafioso is actually more likely to treat them as such, at least subconsciously

And you'll notice tweet also entertains her as SK, very casually, but still flirts around with l, by his own admission, a worthless vote. Could even forgive him if he had some conviction but what the fuck is he doing if he doesn't really suspect X?)

down to Lynch Tweet or Laurelian today fr...

Poyser

T-Pein is an interesting roletrack choice

Someone who'd be worried that he might target them with a role? :hm
Yeah I was gonna say I’m not gonna clear anyone from it cos you never know what play mafia are going for on N1 but lowkey struggle to see you or gram roletracking him N1

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Yeah I was gonna say I’m not gonna clear anyone from it cos you never know what play mafia are going for on N1 but lowkey struggle to see you or gram roletracking him N1
I'd roletrack him if I thought he was onto me, or if I was pushing him, since he's the type to go after people for that

And I think Odo would too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back