• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

I suppose gram was pushing tpein as scum tho so he could have done it to know what he’s dealing with and ensure no nasty surprises

The X

Marvelous
Yeah Tweet was pretty sketch D1. I think that's a good start.

Vote Tweet

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I suppose gram was pushing tpein as scum tho so he could have done it to know what he’s dealing with and ensure no nasty surprises
That's what I've been thinking/getting at since t-pein revealed lol

Which has me rethinking my aurelian vote, annoyingly

The X

Marvelous
What are the chances you and Tweet are mates together?

Poyser

That's what I've been thinking/getting at since t-pein revealed lol

Which has me rethinking my aurelian vote, annoyingly
I think Aurelian has been posting some shite too but tbh I don’t think that’s the best way to read him, similar to lethal. He has way more aggression this game than he’s ever shown as scum that I’ve seen so far. And his defence/attack vs BPD was actually alright and not nonsensical which can’t be said about how he responded to haza and you lol

Ultra

THE BEAR

Woof woof!

(So what you're telling me is, frustrated with the amount of worthless interactions in the thread, you create your own worthless interactions by placing a vote you had no conviction in. In general, I find justifications for votes that fall too far out of the range of "I suspected them" to be scummy, that should be the only reason, period.)

The X

Marvelous
Smells like bull shit.

Poyser

I don’t really like how ultra has doubled down on his weakest point against tweet tbh lol. I don’t think anything he’s saying is compelling atm

Poyser

I also think a scum tweet is more likely to double down on the BPD sus later in the day rather than be like um ya I actually had no conviction anyway. Seems like a pretty dumb thing to do as scum. Especially considering you don’t even need to. He could just be like hmmm well I still think BPD looks like shit but he’s obviously not gonna get lynched today so I’ll vote Flower instead. There’s no need at all to do what he did

Status
Not open for further replies.