• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

I think your initial reasoning around him being more likely as scum to tunnel BPD was awful Poyser, and your flip to a scum read over what I see as largely unrelated behaviour incongruent. It obviously gets dismissed if he's scum because there is no reason to bury a scummate in this fashion, but still.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
@Poyser I'll post a reads list later, gist is Aurelian/BPD/Ultra town, Lethal/you/Rugrat* scum. With mech I'd put Pein town, I'm not following why that implicates Gram though, I think it was CP who pushed that?

Same reason as above.
Usually just rolecop someone they know will eventually target them.
This way they know if they take them out or allow them to live
I was mainly just sussing gramma all of d1.
Lower end was lethal and tweet
Last game lethal had me killed cuz he assumed I would continue tracking him even tho I had him as town in the thread btw.

Me thinks me outing that I have a roletrack rn is potentially dangerous.
Lethal has been pushing me as scum this phase.

Poyser

I think your initial reasoning around him being more likely as scum to tunnel BPD was awful Poyser, and your flip to a scum read over what I see as largely unrelated behaviour incongruent. It obviously gets dismissed if he's scum because there is no reason to bury a scummate in this fashion, but still.
My point that I think a scum would more likely double down on sussing someone rather than randomly admit they have no conviction is awful? What lol?

I never said he would tunnel either I said there’s no reason to do what he did when he could say he still sussed BPD whilst deciding to vote for the outed indy anyway

Ratchet

My point that I think a scum would more likely double down on sussing someone rather than randomly admit they have no conviction is awful? What lol?

I never said he would tunnel either I said there’s no reason to do what he did when he could say he still sussed BPD whilst deciding to vote for the outed indy anyway
Your point is, to be blunt, hogwash. Scum have no reason or incentive to double down on a player that is both town and largely town read. We went over this earlier so I really don't know why you're confused now.

Poyser

Your point is, to be blunt, hogwash. Scum have no reason or incentive to double down on a player that is both town and largely town read. We went over this earlier so I really don't know why you're confused now.
But there is incentive to actively draw attention to yourself by 180ing and saying you had no conviction in the first place? Kek

there’s no real scum incentive to do it either way, but if you’re backed into a corner because you’ve read someone scum that is now widely town read and you don’t want to continue pushing it you’re left with only damage limitation. The way I said which is move onto a more pliable vote whilst acting like your still suspicion makes way more sense than saying actually yeah I didn’t even rlly think he was scum anyway. Just common sense. Other options are obviously to double down and push harder, or try to walk back your read in a believable manner
This is a pretty lame reaction to suspicion. I'm not voting anyone for the record, I don't need to.
Why is it lame lmao. I couldn’t care less if you’re suspicious of me, but I do care that you are apparently suspicious of me but yet haven’t really tried to push me in any way, and aren’t voting me. By your own summary of events you have more compelling reasons to read me scum than you do tweet and yet you’re content to just let tweet flip instead rather than try and push onto me which is doable even because there is a wagon on me

Ratchet

Like why is my lack of vote even the tipping point here? Does my suspicion suddenly count less if it isn't married with a vote? Utter nonsense.

Rugrat

Caldust
Somewhat neutral - I like Ultra's case (by which I mean, I like how Ultra has come off on the back of it, the argument itself is *fine* but doesn't sway me beyond the null read I had), but none of it feels like a slam dunk to me, and it wasn't the first impression that I had of him anyway. I wanted to let his defence play out, which takes me to what I think is his worst behaviour - he has effectively given up too quickly for my liking. I understand that, as a treestump, he knows he's still able to post, but a mislynch is still a mislynch. The problem I was having was his claim made more sense to me coming from town, with that more or less addressed I have nothing to defend him with. This is a long way of saying "null, but the flip is informative in regards to you & rugrat to me". I don't recall much of Alco's argument around Tweet. I would rather make a more comprehensive post around this but it'll have to wait, the cliff notes are your progression around Tweet, and Rugrat's reasoning for joining the wagon, are the two most notable behaviours to me. If scum you look fine, I actually think rugrat looks worse because his post felt like trying to join a wagon and get some cred from it which makes no sense in a mislynch. Reverse for a town flip I guess.
Huh. I gave no reasoning for joining the wagon, that doesn’t of course mean I have no reason to join it.

So basically my reasoning (which I didn’t give) meant I was trying to get credit if he was town and credit if he was scum. But also since I’m not the SK, and if you’re suggesting I’m mafia - I’d know what he’d flip, so would have less reason to hedge my bets.

Poyser

Like why is my lack of vote even the tipping point here? Does my suspicion suddenly count less if it isn't married with a vote? Utter nonsense.
It’s the tipping point because at no point in your posts up until now did I even realise you were suspicious of me lmao. Yet when describing my play you’ve used very strong language about how bad it is and yet you haven’t pushed me at all

Ratchet

But there is incentive to actively draw attention to yourself by 180ing and saying you had no conviction in the first place? Kek
Uh, are we forgetting that it's day 1? It would be very easy to relax suspicion and step back, you using him doing so to initially push that he's town, then dismiss it to push him as scum, is incongruent.
Why is it lame lmao. I couldn’t care less if you’re suspicious of me, but I do care that you are apparently suspicious of me but yet haven’t really tried to push me in any way, and aren’t voting me. By your own summary of events you have more compelling reasons to read me scum than you do tweet and yet you’re content to just let tweet flip instead rather than try and push onto me which is doable even because there is a wagon on me
Actually my preference would still be Xenos - but Tweet's flip is obviously informative, and I broke down why. Thus, it has value, and if he's town it's not a massive loss either because he can still post. It's a good flip, in fact it's so good that I was questioning why scum tweet makes it so appealing - you're aware of this.
Tl;dr it’s just pure weakness
Do you really think I fear voting you here? Why even suspect you at all, then? None of this strikes me as a position you've actually thought through at all.

Ratchet

It’s the tipping point because at no point in your posts up until now did I even realise you were suspicious of me lmao. Yet when describing my play you’ve used very strong language about how bad it is and yet you haven’t pushed me at all
Well Imposter seemed to pick up on it, so why is that my concern?

Ratchet

Huh. I gave no reasoning for joining the wagon, that doesn’t of course mean I have no reason to join it.

So basically my reasoning (which I didn’t give) meant I was trying to get credit if he was town and credit if he was scum. But also since I’m not the SK, and if you’re suggesting I’m mafia - I’d know what he’d flip, so would have less reason to hedge my bets.
No you did, it was a poor reason. This was just last night lol, shall I get the quotes?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional

What would you get credit for if I flipped town?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back