• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Im a bit conflicted on tweet atm. I still think theres a lot of merit in him being scum due to the way he's approached the people on his own wagon Im just not as confident as I was earlier, because reading back from Elden ring and he did pull a really similar reaction to being pushed.

Thing is though I kinda needed to an extend an olive branch to him here that I could see him as town in order to get him to play properly, but then he was also pretty clearly wound up for real so I dont know how much weight to give that.

Ratchet

My only hangup is that you kept this detail up your sleeve during your commentary on Tweet, and I feel like that should inform your judgement around him. I don't think accusing you of lacking confidence is undue if by your own admission your play is to wait for someone you have reservations over to flip before your scum read because of "information".
I was accused of being scared, not lacking confidence. There is a distinction. What is undue is the idea that I'm happy to just sit back and let tweet get lynched when I both 1 - expressed my reservations about his lynch over his claim and 2 - have never claimed to town read him in the first place. I addressed Poyser last night, I thought it was implicit that I didn't like his progression lol. So it's not like it came out of nowhere.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Tweet wagon crumbling away a bit and I don't see why. He's done a lot of projecting "totally gonna get you guys after I flip" and it sounds fake.

Because if you're going to decide in advance to be spiteful, which is what he's telegraphing by going "feeling cute might just tunnel Ultra/Poyser all game tee hee" - what you really do is draw out the line of suspicion and arguments against you as long as you possibly can only for the Jenga tower to come crashing down after the flip. See Lethal in Death Note.

To me he's just throwing whatever he can at the wall that sticks.

Woof

Imposter

Illustrious
I'm okay with a Tweet lynch honestly. The only hesitation I have is based on him tilting saying he doesn't wanna end the game

Only ones I don't think I'd lynch now are Poyser, Ratchet, T-Pein, Oneiros, TAT, Ultra. Also lean town on BPD and Lethal but there are the odd posts which make me rethink those. Pretty much anyone else is probably fair game atm

Ultra

THE BEAR
Im a bit conflicted on tweet atm. I still think theres a lot of merit in him being scum due to the way he's approached the people on his own wagon Im just not as confident as I was earlier, because reading back from Elden ring and he did pull a really similar reaction to being pushed.

Thing is though I kinda needed to an extend an olive branch to him here that I could see him as town in order to get him to play properly, but then he was also pretty clearly wound up for real so I dont know how much weight to give that.

The best olive branch you could possibly extend at this point is to grant him the sweet release of death so he can be confirmed and shade us all game. That's literally what he's begging for, don't see signs of him improving or circling around to being worth listening to anytime soon. Woof.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Oh look Ultra is back at it again stomping every little thing I say into the ground, what else is new

ce343ec0a5d3cdf4b5d0e54748457fa3.gif

When the top DOG of town smells weakness and deceit, you won't escape the grasp of his mighty jaw so easily. Woof.

Imposter

Illustrious
Vote OLU

Outside of the early Ekko vote there isn't really anything productive and I struggle to get past those odd posts after night was posted. Could probably say the same about a handful of others but yeah

Ultra

THE BEAR
Vote OLU

Outside of the early Ekko vote there isn't really anything productive and I struggle to get past those odd posts after night was posted. Could probably say the same about a handful of others but yeah

Just for the record, he's one of those serial useless slots like Goth who does this as either alignment.

It's honestly worse since he can actually play if he wants to, he's some bizarre psuedo troll instead. He went to champs and had an honest game and it was mind blowing

Ratchet

Also can I point out that Lethal bringing up Goth Boy's posts as an ISO after just seeing his play like this in Poyser's game is total busywork? Because it's total busywork, he knows how Goth Boy plays.

Poyser

I saw you moving more into the spotlight and remembered I had you as town but forgot you in my most recent list

That read is still standing as well
My problem here is you initially had ratchet as town because you felt he was "smelling the same bs" you were in regards to me. You've changed your opinion on me so would that not effect it somewhat?

Poyser

Also can I point out that Lethal bringing up Goth Boy's posts as an ISO after just seeing his play like this in Poyser's game is total busywork? Because it's total busywork, he knows how Goth Boy plays.
It is indeed, unfortunately this is classic lethal to punch down lol

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Aurelian
Poyser
Phenom
Grammaton
Ratchet
Hans Tweetenberg
CraigPelton
Alco
Rugrat
T-Pein™
Psychic Ultra
xenos5
Oneiros
Doddsy
One Last Username
Black Pegged Dragon
*Lethal*
TAT
Goth Boy
Dalton
Imposter
Ekkologix
Lethal reads list, whole buncha yellows and oranges but very little blues. Very safe and uncontentious town reads as well apart from Poyser and yours truly. I'd say this doesn't look like he's got all the answers though deep blue for Poyser coooould point in that direction?

The play itself is... idk, he seemed aggressive enough but that was mostly towards Pein and me which, we know how he likes to be around certain people sometimes. what gives me pause is the way he mellowed on me very quickly.

Currently leaning 60/40 town but not married to it

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
My problem here is you initially had ratchet as town because you felt he was "smelling the same bs" you were in regards to me. You've changed your opinion on me so would that not effect it somewhat?
I'm coming around on you but if he wants to keep believing he's my guest. I think it would've been very easy for him to pile on and vote me as well to get me out of here and do it with pretty little fuss, so the fact he didn't do that looks good to me. Also I come across posts of him every now and then and just think they're towny, gut read.

Ultra

THE BEAR
@Poyser I'll post a reads list later, gist is Aurelian/BPD/Ultra town, Lethal/you/Rugrat* scum. With mech I'd put Pein town, I'm not following why that implicates Gram though, I think it was CP who pushed that?

Anyway Ratchet, are you caught up? Your scum read of Rugrat was based on something he did earlier in the day, what about the rest of his play/progression?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
In all seriousness, what exactly do you expect when you flirt with the idea of taking action after you die instead of just fucking doing it now - charity? Woof woof.
You should probably give your monocle some polish and look at the posts that came after the ones you commented on, I'm currently trying to be helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back