• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

The X

Marvelous
Wanna Tango?
May I have this dance?

Can I Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
So then why are you voting me? Looks a lot like OMGUS. Sussy baka.
Like I said if you'd given me an explanation, we'd be cool. Wasn't voting you just for voting me. Just didn't like your refusal to explain more than anything.

But I am liking your play after getting to see a bit more from you (and getting Oneiros's explanation that the alliance is just a running joke). So [unvote] for now.

The X

Marvelous
Like I said if you'd given me an explanation, we'd be cool. Wasn't voting you just for voting me. Just didn't like your refusal to explain more than anything.

But I am liking your play after getting to see a bit more from you (and getting Oneiros's explanation that the alliance is just a running joke). So [unvote] for now.
So me not explaining the alliance deserves a vote? Doesn't add up to me. Did you think the alliance was scummy? Why did it need explaining?

Ah, trying to win me over with flattery now? Scum chat must be SHATTERED right now.

Poyser

I don’t really like this tbh lol. What exactly did you think he was doing in the first place with the TSA thing, and why was “refusing to explain it” scummy?

I don’t get why you didn’t just admit you voted him because he voted you kek

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Think BPD looks fine so far, too. As scum he‘s less confrontational, but here he entered the thread swinging.

The X

Marvelous
I don’t really like this tbh lol. What exactly did you think he was doing in the first place with the TSA thing, and why was “refusing to explain it” scummy?

I don’t get why you didn’t just admit you voted him because he voted you kek
This will be Poyser's defining post. If xenos is wolf, Poyser will be town. If xenos is town, Poyser is wolf.

Poyser

Like from my pov here on xenos

> makes a really awkward post about BBC shows
> gets called out for fluffling
> quickly tries to look like he’s playing the game by throwing down a vote
> realises the vote sucks and backs off
> tries to explain the vote to make it not sound like OMGUS, with a reason that doesn’t really stack up

I’d have liked it a whole lot better if that last part didn’t exist lol. Seems really image conscious

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
So me not explaining the alliance deserves a vote? Doesn't add up to me. Did you think the alliance was scummy? Why did it need explaining?
Just being honest.

When I ask a question I prefer not getting deflection with hostility. If i'd known it was a running joke I wouldn't have bothered.
Ah, trying to win me over with flattery now? Scum chat must be SHATTERED right now.
I like you more than T-Pein. All I did was breathe and he voted me. Kinda feels like a grudge from the previous game but whatever :giogio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back