• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Like it’s just seemed so performative rather than a genuine attempt to solve. You see the posts tweet brought up where he’s replying to her after she’s outed herself and is still trying to act like he’s proving she’s not town or arguing in bad faith lol. It’s pointless because we already know she’s not town. He’s acting like her saying he’s scum after saying she’s town is some big gotcha when she’s already admitted she’s not town and was town reading him to try and stop him from pushing her.

he’s also stayed pretty bullish about wanting to talk about it too, and he justified it with well I think she’s wolf. I pulled him up on that and he backtracked a little by being like “oh well I haven’t tried to think it through, I just think she’s bad for town” but then later on he doubled down by saying he’s leaning she’s a wolf. I don’t think that thinking she’s a wolf makes any sense at all if you think about her actions for even 10 seconds kek. Which is why I think he’s just being disingenuous

If she does flip wolf then obviously it’s fairly unlikely that they’re aligned as their interactions make no sense as teammates, but if she does flip indy which is the most probable outcome then I think he looks pretty bad due to his actions around her
I just want to break down this post to let you know how bad it is.

- Flower said I looked fine this phase and actually want as far as to say my scum meta doesn't make me as confrontational as I have this game
- Flower should be the vote by the end of the phase, but I want to know what advocating means here
- I don't know Flower is 100% indie here, where the fuck is she saying that? In fact, I lean wolf, so why is Flower saying I have her as 100% when I've never said that and never hinted that. This is her trying to put words in my mouth
- Look at her words when she says I think she's SK, she says 'you think I'm the serial'. That's a slip, because isn't she supposedly part of the indie duo? Why is she talking like she's just an individual slot here?
- The reference to the Waifu game sounds like complete desperation here and isn't even comparable. In that game, she was actively talking about blowing up my fake claim when I was GF, here we're in D1 and she has made no mention of shooting me
- I mean, sure that's a good thing, but not always true. It's D1 and we have a sketchy scum slot that we know at the very least is not town. I also don't think Flower is indie, so this point isn't as 'lol' as she thinks

the bolded doesn’t make sense - why would she out herself in the first place to try and save a wolf teammate?

can think of precisely one scenario where you’d do that, and I’ve seen it twice in 5 years (scum lovers)

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
eh if you were given fakes, that kinda doesn’t seem like a ringing endorsement of your trustworthiness
We weren't given fakes.

We're Ian Beale and Kathy Beale. Apparently they're Survivors because they were part of the show for a long time.

Oneiros

Surreal
If they're scum it's pretty much a guarantee that Flower was telling the truth saying getting rid of one also kills the other. Flower had no reason to out herself and associate with Xenos otherwise. Thing is, I don't understand throwing the game so early if Xenos is indeed unlynchable. It's a 48h day, things could even turn around and other person could be the lynch. So I tend to believe them having a wretched win con, be it survivors or other.

In my opinion, an unlynchable indy is more pro mafia than neutral because it will waste town a day phase. I don't know why it would be in the game if it wasn't formally pro mafia in some way. It's one of those things that kinda forces town to deal with it, because we can't just take their word for it and move on and it would always clutter the thread.

Absolute WIFOM moment having to decide between Flower and Xenos here. Either they actually gave up and then the correct lynch is Flower, or it's a play to save Xenos and he's the correct lynch.

Oneiros

Surreal
Have only read the first page so far

vote flower
CP pointing out that he's only read the first page and then voting Flower when she had already outed herself in real time is hella sus.

I'd even believe it was a joke if he hadn't disappeared from the thread.

Poyser

If they're scum it's pretty much a guarantee that Flower was telling the truth saying getting rid of one also kills the other. Flower had no reason to out herself and associate with Xenos otherwise. Thing is, I don't understand throwing the game so early if Xenos is indeed unlynchable. It's a 48h day, things could even turn around and other person could be the lynch. So I tend to believe them having a wretched win con, be it survivors or other.

In my opinion, an unlynchable indy is more pro mafia than neutral because it will waste town a day phase. I don't know why it would be in the game if it wasn't formally pro mafia in some way. It's one of those things that kinda forces town to deal with it, because we can't just take their word for it and move on and it would always clutter the thread.

Absolute WIFOM moment having to decide between Flower and Xenos here. Either they actually gave up and then the correct lynch is Flower, or it's a play to save Xenos and he's the correct lynch.
She voted him before she surrendered tho. I’m not sure I buy the lynchproof stuff anyway but if that’s real I’m fairly sure it is xenos that has it. It seemed to me like she outed to try and get tpein lynched more than surrendering anyway tbh

Poyser

CP pointing out that he's only read the first page and then voting Flower when she had already outed herself in real time is hella sus.

I'd even believe it was a joke if he hadn't disappeared from the thread.
Yeah it stinks

Ratchet

Where are the votes at? Definitely want everyone to have posted before it ends up hammered. From the top of my head, I remember nothing from Alco, Rugrat, Psychic, OLU, Dalton and Ekko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back