• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Exceptional

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Unvote

I’m taking my vote off as people voting are annoying you, in exchange for you giving some reads.
I gave my reads during the day but alright

Oneiros and TAT town on claim
Aurelian, BPD town on play
T-Pein town on both, never lynch

Poyser, Ultra and CP as scum
Alco probably too, I'm still anything but impressed with his play, but the jury's still out on this one imo

Now that I look at the player list I notice how many quasi-inactives there are yeesh

Doddsy

Mafia God
Awful usage on the kill skip tbh

I'd kinda like to push Alco today but he's already went and said he's unlikely to be active for whatever amount of time so there goes that

In the meantime, CP and Doddsy also look worth pushing

Or Ekko

Fuck I wanna push half the game because d1 was all about the indies and endless BPD/Aurelian back and forth
Why me?
Interesting that Poyser is trying to say Fang and Tweet are alright despite them being scum read by a few different players...
What exactly is interesting about that?
Be a pal and full claim, I'll even vote Poyser for you in good faith
Why do people keep asking Tweet to claim like he didn't ages ago?

Tweet probably town tbh, seen this sort of defence from Tweet before and he always flips town.

I am sick so expect the minimal effort

Lethal

Exceptional
Slot #7 when you can act your age and not your shoe size, perhaps you'd enlighten the class with your full claim and answer some questions, please and thank you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back