• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Though I'd like to think that him apparently coming in start of d3 and claiming his usage instantly is more of a move by someone who doesn't have a team, and also not a move by someone who puts value into the fact that the thread thought they were the vig.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I don't see TAT being scum. Why claim the watch? Everyone just accepted he was the vig. Anyway, unless someone CC's the vig or watch, seems pretty low % that TAT is scum

Well he would have to explain a rather horrid shot then wouldn't he?

I had a thought - if this is his fake claim it's possible mafia has an extra shot lying around and they used it. Nobody has claimed a 3rd kill tonight and they probably won't be. Woof.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch

I had a thought - if this is his fake claim it's possible mafia has an extra shot lying around and they used it. Nobody has claimed a 3rd kill tonight and they probably won't be. Woof.
What horrid shot? Do you think mafia have a vig with his own separate kills?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional

Sooo

If mafia have an extra kill floating about like TAT claims to have, why would he claim to have used it on a night nobody died? In fact, why claim it at all?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Sooo

If mafia have an extra kill floating about like TAT claims to have, why would he claim to have used it on a night nobody died? In fact, why claim it at all?

Fair point I guess.

We have literally never had a mafia vig in my 12 years on WF/WS lol. just no

...Alright then what's your fucking explanation? We have an unclaimed town vig in our ever receding pool of unclaimed players who shot very not obvious targets? Woof

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Fair point I guess.

...Alright then what's your fucking explanation? We have an unclaimed town vig in our ever receding pool of unclaimed players who shot very not obvious targets? Woof
mafia having an extra 1-shot kill, i.e a 1x strongman or ninja whose kill is separate from the factional kill. could be flay, but I don't see it with how open he's been about his role usages. would also mean that we don't have a vig or watcher (in a game with 2 SKs, at least one bulletproof)

also could've been a scum role thief or something who used their role on xenos to get a kill, idk. I just don't think it's likely to be flay.

Ultra

THE BEAR
mafia having an extra 1-shot kill, i.e a 1x strongman or ninja whose kill is separate from the factional kill. could be flay, but I don't see it with how open he's been about his role usages. would also mean that we don't have a vig or watcher (in a game with 2 SKs, at least one bulletproof)

also could've been a scum role thief or something who used their role on xenos to get a kill, idk. I just don't think it's likely to be flay.

Wait, this is what I was saying. Woof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back