• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAT

Preeminent
If we lose because we lynched the SK then we as town weren't good enough to win

I'll take my responsibility not being here at certain times to push Xenos hard enough, the rest of you should take responsibility as well

Imposter

Illustrious
Town

Ultra
Retro
Dalton
Alco
CraigPelton
Lethal
Black Pegged Dragon
Imposter

PoE:

Phenom
Grammaton
Ratchet

Rugrat
One Last Username
TAT
Goth Boy

Is what I'm working with here for reference. Maybe one misclear in the town list at best. Only two if I can see a CP/Imp tinfoil scum world. Woof.

I don't think Goth/OLU are *both* scum. Would be rather convenient. They've been ragged on a ton both by the players in this list and in general. Fuzzier when you factor in their bussing potential too. Likely one is though. Surmising their alignment from play is mostly not likely to yield good results so best I can do is use how others have treated them lol.

Rugrat is kind of a hard player for me to read. Him and Ratchet aren't aligned. Anything else is somewhat fair game.

I think I've found myself too easily deferring to Ratchet/Grandma's respective capacities as scum this game and not just realizing neither are super townie. Have a bit more consideration here that I'll lay out later but I think both are on the table.

TAT seems slightly townie in his exchange with BPD but has jackshit to verify his claim and his gameplay has been preeeerttyy bad. Woof.
Neither Goth/OLU have gotten seriously close to being lynched though.
I'd go Rugrat over Ratchet FWIW
Why did you randomly bring me up here? Reeks of trying to get an easyish mislynch on an inactive.
Because you were the only obvious omission from his reads in the post I was responding to.
TAT why didn't you use anything N2? Also why would you jailkeep Xenos when BPD could've arsoned him?

TAT

Preeminent
Neither Goth/OLU have gotten seriously close to being lynched though.
I'd go Rugrat over Ratchet FWIW

Because you were the only obvious omission from his reads in the post I was responding to.
TAT why didn't you use anything N2? Also why would you jailkeep Xenos when BPD could've arsoned him?

N2 didnt call for anything

Bpd said he cant arson anymore and also if he was going to be a competent arsonist he would have primed Xenos already, oh well

Rugrat

Caldust
Phenom
Grammaton
Ratchet

Rugrat
One Last Username
TAT
Goth Boy

Is what I'm working with here for reference. Maybe one misclear in the town list at best. Only two if I can see a CP/Imp tinfoil scum world. Woof.

I don't think Goth/OLU are *both* scum. Would be rather convenient. They've been ragged on a ton both by the players in this list and in general. Fuzzier when you factor in their bussing potential too. Likely one is though. Surmising their alignment from play is mostly not likely to yield good results so best I can do is use how others have treated them lol.

Rugrat is kind of a hard player for me to read. Him and Ratchet aren't aligned. Anything else is somewhat fair game.

I think I've found myself too easily deferring to Ratchet/Grandma's respective capacities as scum this game and not just realizing neither are super townie. Have a bit more consideration here that I'll lay out later but I think both are on the table.

TAT seems slightly townie in his exchange with BPD but has jackshit to verify his claim and his gameplay has been preeeerttyy bad. Woof.
So you think me and Ratchet aren’t aligned, as well as GothBoy OLU not aligned.

assuming one scum of each pair of your second PoE list, then that fits Phenom in with a team of five pretty neatly.

again, for those people who think “Rugrat is just scum wanting the double voter out”, find me a scum team that doesn’t include Phenom. Bare in mind, at any point if we mislynch with him and Lethal alive it is game over.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I will admit that That filling out his JOAT claim with a Jailkeep is fairly in line with my expectation of what a role like that should be, and makes more sense as a trifecta. Woof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back