• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imposter

Illustrious
I jailkept him remember
See here's another one of my issues. I feel like this ties you to OLU since he was one of the two kill targets mentioned to Xenos and that usage was strange to me when he was an obvious arson target that night

Rugrat

Caldust
TAT tried to lynch the SK at the start of day who was our only chance of winning, so absolutely don’t trust the Gram wagon

Alco

Distinguished
Hmm I can’t shake this. Out of the remaining one of these I’m pretty sure is town and the other is the cop confirmed BG.

vote OLU
Did that OLU wagon ever get more traction, or did it kinda just stall then and there?

Day 6 Vote Count 1

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
vote Gram
think we all agree with this
[Vote lynch Gram]

Awooooooo!

Hmm I can’t shake this. Out of the remaining one of these I’m pretty sure is town and the other is the cop confirmed BG.

vote OLU

Vote Gram

Vote gram

Unvote

Just as a precaution

Vote OLU

I'm sticking to my guns. The only one I trust on Gram rn is BPD

vote OLU

Following Imp

unvote

cba

Vote: OLU

Listen to the better players tbh

That's probably all I have to add for today

vote Gram

Day 6 Vote Count 1

Grammaton: 2
One Last Username: 3
Unvoted: 1

TAT: Grammaton < Unvotes < Grammaton
Ultra: Grammaton < Unvotes
Rugrat: Grammaton < One Last Username
Black Pegged Dragon: Grammaton
Imposter: One Last Username
Lethal: One Last Username

Players that have NOT voted: 7

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch, ETA remaining: unknown. @RDK please confirm time for the reminder of the day phase.​

TAT

Preeminent
See here's another one of my issues. I feel like this ties you to OLU since he was one of the two kill targets mentioned to Xenos and that usage was strange to me when he was an obvious arson target that night

Yah cool bro I get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back