• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
Dirty ass push on me by Rugrat. Sorry everyone for my lack of participation, life won out on my attention this time lol

GG’s scum.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
5-0 scum to town victory

guys we need to start getting some town lessons and coaching sessions

:hestonpls

Ultra

THE BEAR
Nah you did great Ultra. CP could've busted us open in another life too

^Nah Alco had the nightstop

I don't feel like I did badly but definitely made some "fuck it" calls due to attrition. Could see what was on the horizon and what I had to work with. I wanted to cook but I didn't even have the ingredients, let alone a kitchen. I was a hobo digging through scraps you guys threw out.

:dead:

Ultra

THE BEAR
5-0 scum to town victory

guys we need to start getting some town lessons and coaching sessions

:hestonpls

This was pure outplay. Even in an alternative game where we put a couple on the board it's still a loss.

OLU/Goth/Dalton/Phenom were all town. X shot fucking Poyser and Fang. Was over before it began.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I don't feel like I did badly but definitely made some "fuck it" calls due to attrition. Could see what was on the horizon and what I had to work with. I wanted to cook but I didn't even have the ingredients, let alone a kitchen. I was a hobo digging through scraps you guys threw out.

:dead:
i wish u followed my push on rugrat after i died atleast lol

u also got alco correctly but i wasn't there to help

anyway i apologize for not being able to put time into this. i think we could of made something happen. mb

i had entire team in one post before leaving lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back