• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

I don't feel like I did badly but definitely made some "fuck it" calls due to attrition. Could see what was on the horizon and what I had to work with. I wanted to cook but I didn't even have the ingredients, let alone a kitchen. I was a hobo digging through scraps you guys threw out.

:dead:
I think some of your arguments were pretty bad, and you were hasty to declare that Rugrat and I were definitely opposed, but honestly these are nitpicks. You were widely town read which was better than most.

Speaking for myself, didn't play a great game, but good enough to get it done. Perfect win is nice, don't want to be too negative against the town but they obviously slept at the wheel a lot (though I like to think we contributed somewhat to the no lynches by making it hard to catch someone despite us all being high in the PoE). Weird game, badly need a break.

TAT

Preeminent
i wish u followed my push on rugrat after i died atleast lol

u also got alco correctly but i wasn't there to help

anyway i apologize for not being able to put time into this. i think we could of made something happen. mb

i had entire team in one post before leaving lol
At the very least, there were worse contributors

Poyser

This was pure outplay. Even in an alternative game where we put a couple on the board it's still a loss.

OLU/Goth/Dalton/Phenom were all town. X shot fucking Poyser and Fang. Was over before it began.
Yeah some absolute bottom of the barrel dogshit town performances this game

Ratchet

@Ultra i think i may have been killed for this and push on rugrat

fact that i died despite being sus and low activity shud of probably kue'd yall onto something lol
You were killed because we didn't know your role and your role only, and the risk of you being an investigative role or a blocker and getting Gram was too high.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I think some of your arguments were pretty bad, and you were hasty to declare that Rugrat and I were definitely opposed, but honestly these are nitpicks. You were widely town read which was better than most.

Speaking for myself, didn't play a great game, but good enough to get it done. Perfect win is nice, don't want to be too negative against the town but they obviously slept at the wheel a lot (though I like to think we contributed somewhat to the no lynches by making it hard to catch someone despite us all being high in the PoE). Weird game, badly need a break.

To be fair, as town there are arguments I am aware I can't make because I'd just be ignored or aren't sufficiently persuasive. I considered you/Rugrat not likely, but I wasn't as certain on Lethal being town as I was letting on. I was also getting badly worn down by just the cumulative load of shit between you guys/bad town so I didn't have all the room to have a proper back and forth. But I'm also curious to hear from you what constitutes a "proper" reason to scum read you.

Grammaton

Consigliere
On a personal level obviously not one of my best scum games but just tried to play as unselfishly as possible and team did a great job in keeping the waters muddy

Alco

Distinguished
for what it's worth, Ultra, I was actually about to go more into Odo until some real-life stuff put a brutal stop to it (we discussed it in our chat)

Came back and saw I was pretty much off the table for some reason, especially after my claim and just left that thing all together lol.

Poyser

I’m going to go out on a limb and say you’re discontented by being vig’d
I don’t wanna go into it too much lol, BPD probably had the worst performance I’ve ever seen in my life. But the fact that every inactive was town too was really rough luck. Tweet giving up after being confirmed was the drizzling shits. TAT being TAT for the majority of the game although at least he did try and start playing this last phase, was just too late. OLU and goth boy didn’t make a single coherent post between them

Ultra

THE BEAR
for what it's worth, Ultra, I was actually about to go more into Odo until some real-life stuff put a brutal stop to it (we discussed it in our chat)

Came back and saw I was pretty much off the table for some reason, especially after my claim and just left that thing all together lol.

It is a pretty nonstandard role. I think the only real clue was the observation TAT made earlier which Poyser dismissed out of hand but actually was retroactively pretty sound. I think people give far much undue consideration to roleshit and set up assumptions but that's a really really good one, because it was explicitly confirmed by the host.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back