• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Why do you trust me?

charlton heston laughing GIF

The X

Marvelous
Let’s not jump to conclusions like that with the janitor role still out there (the bodyguard part, not the ‘confirmed’ part)

Case on Odo? Cos I wanna vote Ratchet. Made another dribbling post saying how bad people are but has no vote or no position to bounce off. Fumbled through the entire game and stinks like shit.

Vote: OLU
How are these consecutive posts of yours?

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Great distancing by Ratchet/Rugrat. The Alco role being scum is just nonsense, as well as the lynchproof SK.

Pretty annoyed that I apparently copped scum twice and got nothing to show for it, but oh well, it does in fact be like that at times! Would've been difficult to prevent an Ekko mislynch I think if I don't cop him n1 there and then tip my hand when it looked like the wind was blowing in his direction. Overall fairly happy with my reads and usage.

Poyser

Great distancing by Ratchet/Rugrat. The Alco role being scum is just nonsense, as well as the lynchproof SK.

Pretty annoyed that I apparently copped scum twice and got nothing to show for it, but oh well, it does in fact be like that at times! Would've been difficult to prevent an Ekko mislynch I think if I don't cop him n1 there and then tip my hand when it looked like the wind was blowing in his direction. Overall fairly happy with my reads and usage.
Ye you had a good game. Always nice to have a sane voice in the game as well with a load of reeee going on. Well played. Was a really strong scum team who all distanced fairly well and managed to present just the right option at the time they were in trouble, can’t really fault it.

Agreed about Alco’s role btw, said that in dead qt as well. It was my biggest problem with the game here, because it holds no utility for scum other than to mislead town by making them think “this role harms scum and goes against their win condition, so the role is obviously town”. Think scum had more than enough misdirection roles in this game without it. Lawyer, framer, godfather, uninformed traitor, janitor. Just didn’t need it at all

Thought 6 scum + SK duo was probably slightly too much too, especially with scum having the duel on top and one of the SKs being lynch proof kek

Also lynchproof sucks ofc

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Also I got an extra cop shot from ekko before he died apparently, and used it on Gram but died during the same night. So targeted mafia 3/4 times with my role. Not bad!

Poyser

Also don’t really like the way tpein got blocked from bus driving himself. Apparently gram uses that action resolution order as well so I guess I can’t be too mad, but it just doesn’t make sense to me at all. It’s like… the whole point of the bus driver role kek

Grammaton

Consigliere
Also don’t really like the way tpein got blocked from bus driving himself. Apparently gram uses that action resolution order as well so I guess I can’t be too mad, but it just doesn’t make sense to me at all. It’s like… the whole point of the bus driver role kek

which night do you mean?

Rugrat

Caldust
Roleblock has always preceded bus drive on WF Mafia.

on MafiaScum bus drive comes before role block but I don’t believe they can bus drive themselves

RDK

Marvelous
Ye you had a good game. Always nice to have a sane voice in the game as well with a load of reeee going on. Well played. Was a really strong scum team who all distanced fairly well and managed to present just the right option at the time they were in trouble, can’t really fault it.

Agreed about Alco’s role btw, said that in dead qt as well. It was my biggest problem with the game here, because it holds no utility for scum other than to mislead town by making them think “this role harms scum and goes against their win condition, so the role is obviously town”. Think scum had more than enough misdirection roles in this game without it. Lawyer, framer, godfather, uninformed traitor, janitor. Just didn’t need it at all

Thought 6 scum + SK duo was probably slightly too much too, especially with scum having the duel on top and one of the SKs being lynch proof kek

Also lynchproof sucks ofc
Its scum utility was to help deal with the arsonist but yeah it became obvious they would just use it early for a free confirm which I didn't anticipate so fine with taking that criticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back