• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

The X

Marvelous
we r not losing any more town games man

time for us to take off the blindfolds nd use more than 0.69% of our full power it seems

gojo-blindfold.gif
Time to increase power levels to 4.20%. Has town even won a game here?

The X

Marvelous
Arsonist requires a setup. So I knew I had to douse players earlier than usual in order to kill. If I was a regular vig, I would have never killed N1. N2 I would have shot Fang. N3 I would have shot xenos. But instead I needed to douse N1 and N2 to get kills ready in case I was killed.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Arsonist requires a setup. So I knew I had to douse players earlier than usual in order to kill. If I was a regular vig, I would have never killed N1. N2 I would have shot Fang. N3 I would have shot xenos. But instead I needed to douse N1 and N2 to get kills ready in case I was killed.

:whathekong

you did more harm than the SK

Lethal

Exceptional
Would have never gotten Alco. Rugrat is a deserving MVP.

Probably time to extinguish meta talk as well. Gram and Lethal got some town meta reads this game. Lethal talked pure nonsense all game.
Yet you never got me even close to lynched. Or primed me.

That game was fun cos I was effectively a survivor attached to the wolves. It actually helped not knowing my team so I didn’t get frozen in wolf chat. Then I claimed my actual scum character (she’s married to the Mitchell’s lol) and thought I’d be toast. Biggest conflict I had was with a fellow wolf.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Back from work and I'll just give my opinion:

- me, Poyser, and T-Pein all getting killed night 3 sucked hard for town
- especially since both Poyser and I were more or less hard confirmed and cleared as town by CP and T-Pein
- I'm over my initial anger and slight rage that the two of us got blown up by BPD and his reasoning for doing this making zero sense, especially in light of how day 2 progressed
- more then half of town was inactive or barely posting for different reasons; Oneiros switched out with Retrolize who only made a handful of posts, Dalton barely anything, Doddsy getting shot before he could get active, Phen0m not remembering he was in the game until it was late, Goth kind of being generally NAI with whatever he says, OLU not really contributing much, etc...
- I don't think the set up was broken but it felt like with 6 mafia and 2 SK in a game of 23 players, that was a little heavy for balance; especially Ratchet being GF and a Mason who I assume was as GF, immune to normal investigations feel like I could've had some kind of ability to at least partially offset this
- having 2 straight days of zero lynches was pretty fucking ass

That said it was fun and besides the stuff with BPD tunneling me, Poyser, T-Pein, and TAT, I don't know how scum could've lost. A 1x lynch immune SK who can kill every night, a GF with mason role abilities. I am glad I kind did zero on Alco, Rugrat, Grammaton, though Imposter was a 50/50 null read and had no idea Lethal was traitor, thought his role was just hated townie.

If there's any compensation for town; town mvp would definitely be shared between Ultra and CP, HMs to Poyser, Ekko, and T-Pein. Lmao though at Ekko reloading me when I had no abilities. :mjlol

Last edited:

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Also kind of assumed in hindsight Ratchet probably was gonna keep me around for awhile since I was town mason and he could either feed me a) disinformation and false stuff or b) use me for insight to protect himself and the scum team

It was a learning experience though since now I know if I don't have my role confirmed in the same message with another mason not to assume their town automatically

Poyser

Would have never gotten Alco. Rugrat is a deserving MVP.

Probably time to extinguish meta talk as well. Gram and Lethal got some town meta reads this game. Lethal talked pure nonsense all game.
Nobody gave gram a town read lol the fuck you talking about? Lethal didn’t have a clue who his teammates were so was essentially just posting as he would as town. Meta isn’t the problem, your incapability of using it effectively is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back