• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Arsonist requires a setup. So I knew I had to douse players earlier than usual in order to kill. If I was a regular vig, I would have never killed N1. N2 I would have shot Fang. N3 I would have shot xenos. But instead I needed to douse N1 and N2 to get kills ready in case I was killed.
You realise you didn’t have to detonate once it becomes obvious you’re wrong, right? You could have just doused us and then not killed 2 obvious townies

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I know it doesn't really change anything but I think that was the night we killed Poyser anyway

he killed Aurelian too.

Britney Spears Reaction GIF by Top Talent

The X

Marvelous
You realise you didn’t have to detonate once it becomes obvious you’re wrong, right? You could have just doused us and then not killed 2 obvious townies
I know I could have, it was a debate I had with myself. I still thought one of you could have been wolf and with the game state where it was, I thought igniting might help move it forward. I was always going to use my third douse on xenos, so unfortunately you and Fang would have died along side him as well at some point.

The X

Marvelous
I know I could have, it was a debate I had with myself. I still thought one of you could have been wolf and with the game state where it was, I thought igniting might help move it forward. I was always going to use my third douse on xenos, so unfortunately you and Fang would have died along side him as well at some point.
Because apparently wolves had no issue with a loose serial.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I don't feel bad about Fang, just Poyser.
You don't feel bad about killing me? In a game where I was already cleared and tracked hard? Christ, this is hilarious:

- you caused such a shitstorm not just with Poyser or me but with Ultra, CP, T-Pein, and TAT
- you did way more harm to town then Xenos did by killing the two of us on the same night
- even when a confirmed cop and absorber were clearing the two of us, you still tried to push the wolf angle especially at me
- even your "kill" of Xenos was a mistake by RDK since he was jailed by TAT and your shot would never have worked
- meaning effectively you blundered the whole game as arsonist with your abilities

What is your problem? You did more to help the scum team then town. I was hard cleared, so was Poyser by Day 2 and you still ignited us.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

Why are you gonna waste a "vig" on an indie anyways?
He was scums problem.
He was literally town siding.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I did basically mechanically cleared aurelian.
He was just a regular mason.
Scum masons also have another active when they are scum.
He was 100% town.

Imposter

Illustrious
I don't agree with that and I was surprised town were so content to leave the SK the whole game. The SK benefitted us throughout hence why we didn't intend to kill until absolutely necessary which was basically end game.

Don't get me wrong at the end the SK was your only way back into the game so it made sense to leave him be at end game but he shouldn't have really gotten there

Ratchet

The SK only became an issue for us later in the game as an obstacle against us endgaming, because he had motivation to kill Mafia. Until then we had 0 incentive to help town out by killing him.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
I would have killed you a long time ago if I had vig @xenos5
It was weird how people insisted on keeping you alive

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
I would have killed you a long time ago if I had vig @xenos5
It was weird how people insisted on keeping you alive
Well, tbh I actually forgot my 1x lynchproof had any conditions to it for the majority of the game lol. I just kinda got lucky people didn't think too deeply about it looking at Flower's role also needing no kills the night before for her 1x Bulletproof.

Rugrat

Caldust
Because apparently wolves had no issue with a loose serial.
Why would we?

vigs almost always do more harm than good. Not potshotting you here, but even in every other game they’re going to make some questionable shots. With an SK alive, it lets us potentially pivot lynches off of our teammates with “why are we lynching X when there’s confirmed scum?” and also there is a point when the SK would have reason to just shoot at town to make himself more valuable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back