• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Tbf he was also not amused when I asked him if we can shoot at our own "selves" boxes to get points because if you did that you would gain both 2 points and lose a point, so you'd always get 1 point this way and could have just gone up to 5 points with your 5 shots, but well :kermit .

Ratchet

not surviving kills on its own
u said u survive the kills cuz ur class lvl is higher than everyone else
It plays a part in doing so, yes. It's not higher than everyone, just I'd wager in the upper tier.

So my issue is your suspicion looks exactly like how I would expect it to come from scum. If you consider my claim as truth for the moment, scum would obviously know that they're going to have a very difficult time killing me, so the best way is to lynch me. You didn't scum read me yesterday, so you were somewhat forced into coming out with a vague town read that is heavily couched so as to allow you to be flexible with it "I have you as town but I always do lol" means you're not really attached to the read. Then, by dismissing the fact I claimed this without any requirement to do so, you also dismiss the idea that, as scum, I'd be taking a major risk knowing that it both runs somewhat counter to what the OP says, thus inviting suspicion, and also I'd be telling everyone that my role is on the stronger side. By dismissing that, you then enable yourself to shade my slot - without actually committing to a scum read.

I'm aware that this is not cut and dry. But I don't feel like you've really given this due consideration - especially after I've claimed to have a veritable aspect of my role.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
You suspected Kobe a lot D1 and then you simply just followed Dest into voting him. Your strongest suspect was OLU, which is... A good place to go if you're scum. I didn't like the way you said hello to TAT, and how you didn't understand why I was disagreeing with him. It seemed like you're his teammate at that moment, cause his posts were hogwash.
my strongest suspect was not OLU, he was just one of 3
and u cant tell me that he didnt look scummy in any way

i asked what parts u disagreed with, not that i dont understand y u disagree with him
personally, i agreed with some things he said and i stated so in the thread
not really going to go back on the parts i agreed with even with his flip tbh
it felt correct at the time and thats all i can say

besides u claimed u disagreed with everything tat said which was not true given that u both agreed on magic

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Anyway, I think discussing a self -resolving slot like Ratchet is whack. Just wastes time we could spend with other things. And that's coming from me who wanted to lynch him for almost all D1, so drop it, guys. He's a later problem if there's no confirm.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
It plays a part in doing so, yes. It's not higher than everyone, just I'd wager in the upper tier.

So my issue is your suspicion looks exactly like how I would expect it to come from scum. If you consider my claim as truth for the moment, scum would obviously know that they're going to have a very difficult time killing me, so the best way is to lynch me. You didn't scum read me yesterday, so you were somewhat forced into coming out with a vague town read that is heavily couched so as to allow you to be flexible with it "I have you as town but I always do lol" means you're not really attached to the read. Then, by dismissing the fact I claimed this without any requirement to do so, you also dismiss the idea that, as scum, I'd be taking a major risk knowing that it both runs somewhat counter to what the OP says, thus inviting suspicion, and also I'd be telling everyone that my role is on the stronger side. By dismissing that, you then enable yourself to shade my slot - without actually committing to a scum read.

I'm aware that this is not cut and dry. But I don't feel like you've really given this due consideration - especially after I've claimed to have a veritable aspect of my role.
i already stated that ur not a priority and i want to wait for the verify
the only reason we continue to discuss this now is bc u keep trying to discuss this with me
ive given my reasons and i dont believe in lynching u now anyway
my vote remains on tweet

Natalija

Divine Departure
my strongest suspect was not OLU, he was just one of 3
and u cant tell me that he didnt look scummy in any way

i asked what parts u disagreed with, not that i dont understand y u disagree with him
personally, i agreed with some things he said and i stated so in the thread
not really going to go back on the parts i agreed with even with his flip tbh
it felt correct at the time and thats all i can say

besides u claimed u disagreed with everything tat said which was not true given that u both agreed on magic
I mean he’s permanently scummy. Have you played with him before?

I’m not saying you have to take anything back, I just find it odd you agreed with it (cause it was hogwash) and so I suspect you as his potential teammate. It’s also strange you’re given a flat out town read from Aurelimod, but perhaps that’s more down to him than you.

What did we agree about Magic?

Ratchet

I'm specifically referring to the idea that he was pushing Xadlin to save TAT. The rest I don't have issue with. I've already explained why I take issue with that part.
i already stated that ur not a priority and i want to wait for the verify
the only reason we continue to discuss this now is bc u keep trying to discuss this with me
ive given my reasons and i dont believe in lynching u now anyway
my vote remains on tweet
Well, I'm discussing it because it's part of my role to analyse what the motivations are behind points raised, and given that I know I'm telling the truth, your handling of it strikes me as potentially scum-motivated. I'm not really sure why, as town, you'd be content to let me slide by for two or so more days without really much of any pressure if you fear that I am some powerful Godfather role. I'll speak plainly - I was expecting you to further crunch on my thread play because this would be the time for you to begin to re-evaluate if you do believe I could be scum due to what I've claimed. What I've pushed, what I haven't etc. You've done none of that, instead you've been happy to put some shade out there and then otherwise leave me be. I'm not interested in a lynch or a claim from you today, but you can consider this a very soft FoS.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Now Psychic and Hime both have votes I think and with this I'm taking my leave for this day phase. Got a lot to do now and can't focus on the game. Not sure anymore about the Xad lynch, wouldn't mind Tweet or Pein either, though I'm not moving my vote from Hime anymore.

Until next day!

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I mean he’s permanently scummy. Have you played with him before?

I’m not saying you have to take anything back, I just find it odd you agreed with it (cause it was hogwash) and so I suspect you as his potential teammate. It’s also strange you’re given a flat out town read from Aurelimod, but perhaps that’s more down to him than you.

What did we agree about Magic?
yes i have played with him once
but i didnt know who he was till today and u didnt know who was until after u pushed me as well so i dont count this as a valid reason from u to have scum read me at the time of ur push

u both liked magic's play and engagement early game iirc

Natalija

Divine Departure
yes i have played with him once
but i didnt know who he was till today and u didnt know who was until after u pushed me as well so i dont count this as a valid reason from u to have scum read me at the time of ur push

u both liked magic's play and engagement early game iirc
Alright, but even if I eliminate Alwaysmind, the rest still stands for me.

Oh yes, engagement good. :blobtimistic

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member

Day 2 - Vote Count 3 (up to post #2018)

Votes:
Tpein ->
RDK > Tweet
BPD -> Aurelian > Psychic > Xadlin > Tweet
Magic -> Magic > Tweet
Flower -> Psychic > Hime
Hime -> Tweet
Psychic -> Flower > Xadlin
Kobe -> Psychic > OLU > RDK > Tweet
Natalija -> Hayumi
Tweet -> Xadlin
Juliet -> Xadlin
Ratchet -> Xadlin
RDK -> Xadlin
Xadlin -> Psychic
Prof -> Xadlin

Count:
Xadlin = 6
(Tweet, Juliet, RDK, Prof, Psychic, Ratchet)
Tweet = 5 (Hime, Magic, Tpein, BPD, Kobe)
Hayumi = 1 (Natalija)
Hime = 1 (Flower)
Psychic = 1 (Xadlin)

Please let me know if I made any mistakes.
Votes displayed may not represent actual votes in play.

[Vote End Day] is enabled today.

Day 2 and Grand Magic Game 2 ends in a little more than 3 hours
Countdown

does the tags even work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back