• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I'm specifically referring to the idea that he was pushing Xadlin to save TAT. The rest I don't have issue with. I've already explained why I take issue with that part.
I didn't mention Xadlin but okay. So you think with TAT's flip, that doesn't reflect negatively at all for RDK?

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm specifically referring to the idea that he was pushing Xadlin to save TAT. The rest I don't have issue with. I've already explained why I take issue with that part.
Well, I'm discussing it because it's part of my role to analyse what the motivations are behind points raised, and given that I know I'm telling the truth, your handling of it strikes me as potentially scum-motivated. I'm not really sure why, as town, you'd be content to let me slide by for two or so more days without really much of any pressure if you fear that I am some powerful Godfather role. I'll speak plainly - I was expecting you to further crunch on my thread play because this would be the time for you to begin to re-evaluate if you do believe I could be scum due to what I've claimed. What I've pushed, what I haven't etc. You've done none of that, instead you've been happy to put some shade out there and then otherwise leave me be. I'm not interested in a lynch or a claim from you today, but you can consider this a very soft FoS.
i would actually argue that scum me would be less likely to try and out myself like this by going against u
ur aware of my play and know that i tend to do bad when pressured so its unlikely that i would draw attention to myself like this for no reason
u did not claim bp, just that the kill failed bc u were at a higher lvl than other players, in that case its more likely id just wait for myself or a teammate to lvl up a bit before attempting to kill u (agn?) if i were scum

ofc, u can argue wifom but make what u will of it

as far as threadplay, ill check it agn after u verify ur claim

TSworder

Majin
Why hans?

What's happening

Last I saw he played townie, but that was last phase.
The main reason is that he unvoted Tat last day phase, 2 hours prior the main lynch, people assume that he has scum equity with tat(me included), another wagon is Xadlin, weird gameplay, refuses to claim, both are not showing up and its almost eod.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
The main reason is that he unvoted Tat last day phase, 2 hours prior the main lynch, people assume that he has scum equity with tat(me included), another wagon is Xadlin, weird gameplay, refuses to claim, both are not showing up and its almost eod.
Ah, wagons are hans and Xadlin?

Well, I think Xad is a good option, but now that you mention it, I do recall Hans unvoting Tat during the later stages of the game.

However, I do recall also that he sussed Xadlin.

At worst/ best They're opposing scums

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
@Ratchet @Dr_Professor83 where did you hide your clones and real selves?
Real 1, Clone 2 , doubt it helps lol.

Didn't really like that. Like, if you aren't up to date, maybe ask someone what's happening? What if Xadlin was checked by some investigation over these 15 pages? If Xadlin flips town, this could be red.
This doesn’t make any sense. You have Tweet responding to a current post about who the wagon options are from RDK, and you’re asking “what if he was invested innocent prior?”. Like obviously if he’s been invested innocent he’s not gonna be a current wagon choice lol. Suggesting the Tweet vote as bad with a nonsense reason. (Regardless if it’s bad to switch this is a silly reason to think it’s bad)

Kinda sounds like tmi?
For it to be TMI he’d need to be his teammate right? What’s he doing switching to his teammate right before the day ends lol?

That's about draw. Like, I just subbed and i know it ends up in no lynch. Didn't like that tbh.
What didn’t you like about it/what do you think I was doing with it?

What? xd Like, one the one hand, it doesn't make sense (i town read tat and had xadlin as null so i decided to lynch my town read). On the other hand, why would scum even say it? Not sure what to think about this one.
Non comment.

This looks like an extremely lazy attempt from you. You don't suspect anyone else?
I am pretty lazy this game and it’ll probably contribute. No strong suspicions no. I didn’t like Charles entrance. I think Charles threw a lot of shade/dislikes at stuff that isn’t thought through at all.

Me too, I don't see the whole fuss after ISOing him, it's a handful of posts of nothing.
Do you not think posting summaries/nothing is scummy on its own?

When someone is posting summaries/recaps of what they read and then giving no conclusions or thoughts on any of it, it reads like fake contribution.

The best thing going for him is the wagon/day is static.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
Real 1, Clone 2 , doubt it helps lol.

This doesn’t make any sense. You have Tweet responding to a current post about who the wagon options are from RDK, and you’re asking “what if he was invested innocent prior?”. Like obviously if he’s been invested innocent he’s not gonna be a current wagon choice lol. Suggesting the Tweet vote as bad with a nonsense reason. (Regardless if it’s bad to switch this is a silly reason to think it’s bad)

For it to be TMI he’d need to be his teammate right? What’s he doing switching to his teammate right before the day ends lol?

What didn’t you like about it/what do you think I was doing with it?

Non comment.

I am pretty lazy this game and it’ll probably contribute. No strong suspicions no. I didn’t like Charles entrance. I think Charles threw a lot of shade/dislikes at stuff that isn’t thought through at all.

Do you not think posting summaries/nothing is scummy on its own?

When someone is posting summaries/recaps of what they read and then giving no conclusions or thoughts on any of it, it reads like fake contribution.

The best thing going for him is the wagon/day is static.
Hello professor

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Can I get a shield on the mini game?

Also I don’t want to pay attention to that rn. Someone tell me who to shield/push that I town read and I’ll just do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back