• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck

Paramount
No, it's at best sabotage. I'm actually considering moving off Xadlin as I suspect he may receive mod punishment, your post only makes it worse, and at the very least I expect you to have read the OP.
what i tried to say is "my bad, let's try to move on"

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Sure, but what do you think are the chances are of me, as say a Godfather of the team I'm on, announced that I'm a super strong role for the other scum team that is hunting for this? You refer back to GoT Mafia - we were a single mafia there, so there is less concern about alerting other scum.

I don't really care if you don't town read me, per se, but claiming that my survival of a kill is suspicious when you'd never have known I had survived it without me saying so. I will even allow the idea that it's NAI - but that's the issue with your argument. You concede it's NAI, but also use it as a basis for suspicion, which would be the opposite of NAI.
well the team (im assuming one of the mafias shot u due to there only being one kill last night) who shot u is already aware that their kill on u failed somehow
i wouldnt put it past u to claim in this case to gain townie points given that u can tank kills anyway

Natalija

Divine Departure
no

i have u null rn
That's interesting, I would never push someone I didn't consider scum in the game, and you pushed me :jerrykek

well the team (im assuming one of the mafias shot u due to there only being one kill last night) who shot u is already aware that their kill on u failed somehow
i wouldnt put it past u to claim in this case to gain townie points given that u can tank kills anyway
My issue with it is more him naming a list of characters it can be, than actually tanking it.

Kobe

Paramount
Another possibility was that someone redirected Ratchet, who might have used a kill shot, to one of his teammates. But seeing how no one came forward with that, that can be ruled out I guess.

Ratchet

Sure, and I suppose you could argue it would be a way to deter further kills on me - but this is mostly besides the point. You claim to have a town read on me through the thread, that my surviving a kill is NAI, but that you find the surviving a kill suspicious. I would expect then, that you would have factored in that I volunteered this information with no pressure to do so - regardless of what your opinion is on surviving kills, it is true that if it wasn't for me saying so, you wouldn't have known. What I'm saying is that while I'm fine with not being town read, I find that your shade towards my slot around this is not holding up under scrutiny. You can't, after all, have it both ways.

Natalija

Divine Departure
I'm not 100% certain and didn't advertise it as such. I suspect it was one of them - all scum. What exactly is your issue around me listing characters?
You seemed pretty certain. Who tanks a kill and then makes a list of possible killers as if it's given if you aren't in the know somehow?

Ratchet

You seemed pretty certain. Who tanks a kill and then makes a list of possible killers as if it's given if you aren't in the know somehow?
Reasonably confident, yes? Certain - no. If I had to give a number to it, I'd say about 85%. I believe I illustrated my reasoning at the time, if for whatever reason I was watched, I believe that someone who used an ability on me could be likely/strong scum. There is no reason for a claim at this point, but the hypothetical watcher or tracker could do with keeping it in mind. And scum already shot me, so they know if it's true or not anyway.

Natalija

Divine Departure
Reasonably confident, yes? Certain - no. If I had to give a number to it, I'd say about 85%. I believe I illustrated my reasoning at the time, if for whatever reason I was watched, I believe that someone who used an ability on me could be likely/strong scum. There is no reason for a claim at this point, but the hypothetical watcher or tracker could do with keeping it in mind. And scum already shot me, so they know if it's true or not anyway.
If I had to guess, I'd peg you as a powerful indie who simply has more intel in his role. But, for that reason I also think you don't need more attention for now.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
That's interesting, I would never push someone I didn't consider scum in the game, and you pushed me :jerrykek

My issue with it is more him naming a list of characters it can be, than actually tanking it.
oh, i thought u pushed me for spite cuz u said i shot u last dp
didnt know u were actually scum reading me
in that case, reasons?

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Sure, and I suppose you could argue it would be a way to deter further kills on me - but this is mostly besides the point. You claim to have a town read on me through the thread, that my surviving a kill is NAI, but that you find the surviving a kill suspicious. I would expect then, that you would have factored in that I volunteered this information with no pressure to do so - regardless of what your opinion is on surviving kills, it is true that if it wasn't for me saying so, you wouldn't have known. What I'm saying is that while I'm fine with not being town read, I find that your shade towards my slot around this is not holding up under scrutiny. You can't, after all, have it both ways.
i said u offering that info unprompted is NAI

Natalija

Divine Departure
oh, i thought u pushed me for spite cuz u said i shot u last dp
didnt know u were actually scum reading me
in that case, reasons?
You suspected Kobe a lot D1 and then you simply just followed Dest into voting him. Your strongest suspect was OLU, which is... A good place to go if you're scum. I didn't like the way you said hello to TAT, and how you didn't understand why I was disagreeing with him. It seemed like you're his teammate at that moment, cause his posts were hogwash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back