• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
I dunno what is happening to red, maybe the remaining person is inactive, or their kills failed. All I know is there is no way in hell there’s just one vig, especially not in Susopp’s games, and especially not since Prof role is not that grand in terms of vigging.

Okay. And what conclusion did you reach after combing the thread?
Bpd and Tweet have the highest red teammate equity, with bpd much higher than I realized.

Kobe, Flower, psychic, rdk, and I think hime are just not scum. Same with Mango.

You, tpein, and a few others look worse in terms of purple due to your play on day 2.

That's about it. I need sleep now. I think we should we be voting between bpd and Tweet and it shouldn't be so stagnant on just one.

Natalija

Divine Departure
Bpd and Tweet have the highest red teammate equity, with bpd much higher than I realized.

Kobe, Flower, psychic, rdk, and I think hime are just not scum. Same with Mango.

You, tpein, and a few others look worse in terms of purple due to your play on day 2.

That's about it. I need sleep now. I think we should we be voting between bpd and Tweet and it shouldn't be so stagnant on just one.
That’s funny, cause I think you are purple and now are trying to fabricate sus on me and Pein.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Nat is never red. Again purple equity rises. Stronger town players than others but could just be a stronger scum player.

Bpd red stock rising like a mother fucker. He just randomly tries to claim Chuck is town only to he shot down by nat and prof then gives up lol.

check this post, what he quoted there.

Magic

Resplendent
That’s funny, cause I think you are purple and now are trying to fabricate sus on me and Pein.
You think I'm attempting to fabricate sus when the wagon was 7 on tweet and no one talking about anything.

You think I'm fabricating on tpein who has been on my side all game for what reason?

Is it now 3-D chess?

Kobe

Paramount
Nat is notoriously paranoid, she did similar things in my Coffee game, even in her role PM.

She doesn't have much contribution otherwise.

Magic

Resplendent
Nat is notoriously paranoid, she did similar things in my Coffee game, even in her role PM.

She doesn't have much contribution otherwise.
What alignment was she and can I have a link pls.

Nat was seemingly composed until accused. Her plan of action and lynch targets, at least for this phase, make no sense and she clearly didn't take anything in from what was said which is the worrying part.

Magic

Resplendent
Maybe juliet?
Edit checked first page saw they died and are scum. I think she was pushing sus on you and magic yesterday.
Raem could you read some of my posts jn the recent pages as well as the quotes in them and give some thoughts. I'd also recommend reading Day 1 eod if you have time.

Kobe

Paramount
What alignment was she and can I have a link pls.

Nat was seemingly composed until accused. Her plan of action and lynch targets, at least for this phase, make no sense and she clearly didn't take anything in from what was said which is the worrying part.
Coffee game at NF.

She was town, correctly guessed why mafia was not able to kill at night (it was conditional). But killed by Chucky before she could give her reads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back