• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
also with tweet his openness to letting town decide his whole is something i hate.

i don't hate players trying to cooperate with town. i have stepping back and telling everyone else what to do with it without ownership as a "well i just did what everyone else thought was best".

tweet what is the optimal usage of your role. you know right?

Natalija

Divine Departure
1. @T-Pein™
2. @Black Pegged Dragon
3. @Kobe
4. @Psychic
5. @RDK
6. @Hans Tweetenberg
7. @Magic
8. @TSworder
9. @RÆM
10. @One Last Username
11. @Poison @DoflaMihawk
12. @MangoSenpai
13. @Hayumi
14. @Natalija
15. @hime
16. @Flower

apologies for the mass tag, but can everyone give a "i don't think they have purple equity" list please.

this is for future consideration sake. scum will want the pool as wide as possible so if they're wrong it can just move onto the next target. we're deep into the game, people should be able to give some semblance of this list.

also weigh in on tweet/bpd if you haven't.

Black Pegged Dragon
Psychic
Magic
DoflaMihawk
Hayumi

Limbo: Kobehameha - might be too scummy to be scum, but I also don't see town, hime - my initial suspect, but supported Prof and had a good response.

This is a list of people where I think scum is. Not that it can't be one of the others, just willing to dismiss them for now.

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
@Magic I could see anyone being purple besides tweet and rdk and anyone im missing that voted xaldin. Gonna keep my vote on tweet though since it's more important IMO to get rid of the red team so there's one less night kill to deal with.

Not sure where BPD votes are coming from, gonna read and catch up now. Though if it's just from his posting style then it's similar to how I've seen him play as town before

Magic

Resplendent
Black Pegged Dragon
Psychic
Magic
DoflaMihawk
Hayumi

Limbo: Kobehameha - might be too scummy to be scum, but I also don't see town, hime - my initial suspect, but supported Prof and had a good response.

This is a list of people where I think scum is. Not that it can't be one of the others, just willing to dismiss them for now.
Bpd is never purple with his play on the xaldin wagon.

Can you show me the prof support? I don't see why that would he AI.

Magic

Resplendent
@Magic I could see anyone being purple besides tweet and rdk and anyone im missing that voted xaldin. Gonna keep my vote on tweet though since it's more important IMO to get rid of the red team so there's one less night kill to deal with.

Not sure where BPD votes are coming from, gonna read and catch up now. Though if it's just from his posting style then it's similar to how I've seen him play as town before
It isn't just from his posting style.

Last edited:

Natalija

Divine Departure
Bpd is never purple with his play on the xaldin wagon.

Can you show me the prof support? I don't see why that would he AI.
I said scum overall, not purple. Zeref can also be in there, reds and purples.

I meant when she confirmed Prof visiting Xadlin.

Magic

Resplendent
i literally checked for protectives last np
i only did preventive np1 bc most ppl were s-class or unranked still

no one protected psychic last night so im pretty sure she is town

why didn't you check for a kill?

sorry if you answered this but im largely confused as to both your choices and the type of ability you looked for.

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
Vote Lynch Flower.

Get me out of that shitshow tbh. Literally only lynched scum so far and that's how I'm being treated. Disgusting af.
ah-shit-here-we-go-again-ah-shit.gif

Magic

Resplendent
what's my agenda tat? and if you feel like i have an agenda why have you not voted for me.

it might with a scum lynch!

so far all you've done is multi-quote catchups. while you have addressed some posts as the game has been going, for a large part youve been detached from the active discussion, i.e. it makes it very easy for you to blend in.

to add to that your outright dismissal of the chance i could be scum in our earlier exchange seems sloppy. again it would be something you consider a risk. tweet outright said it isn't worth giving me a town read as ive done nothing that i wouldn't be capable of doing as scum. you, on the other hand, felt like it doesn't matter if im town or scum because ill still drive content that's useful for town. the obvious drawback is i use that content to lynch townies. i might get "caught" out for this but the damage would already be done and put town at a deficit. again the possibility you didnt seem to care about.

lastly you just bailed when i started pressing you. could be for real life reasons, but you might also just not want to deal with me pushing you and want me to get distracted into something else.

Am I the only one vibing on Magic power wolfing here and hunting the other team? I'm definitely leaning that way over townie at this moment.

this post by bpd was following my hard push on tat.

this screams TMI because

1) i was pushing red scum here

2) for this thought to even occur for him he would have to think im on the right trail in the first place because i don't see why the conclusion he has is that im on one team hunting the other team

ahhhhhhhhhhh. i should just vote bpd.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
also with tweet his openness to letting town decide his whole is something i hate.

i don't hate players trying to cooperate with town. i have stepping back and telling everyone else what to do with it without ownership as a "well i just did what everyone else thought was best".

Idk? Get a second duel and use it to off myself for the greater good?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional

I don't think I'm currently being this way. If anything my first duel shot was, but I explained why I didn't duel anyone in that role mess at the time. Also you gotta realize I was already a major suspect at the time and no matter what alignment, I wanna duel players that I can actually win a duel against.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back