• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
what was the role?

can you answer my question about who you think is and isn't purple from earlier?

outside of self pres do you agree with what was said about bpd or do you have any other candidates?
I just reread the thing and it doesn't have to be towny at all lmao

I got hit with a 1-shot delay which delays all roles I use that night by one night. I thought it was a KILL delay so a townie trying to catch me that way, but it delaying all roles seems a lot more scummy in nature.

Still don't know who did it tho, I asked a number of times

Magic

Resplendent

Day 2 - Vote Count 5 (up to post #2150)

Votes:
Tpein ->
RDK > Tweet
BPD -> Aurelian > Psychic > Xadlin > Tweet > Xadlin > Tweet
Magic -> Magic > Tweet
Flower -> Psychic > Hime
Hime -> Tweet
Psychic -> Flower > Xadlin
Kobe -> Psychic > OLU > RDK > Tweet
Natalija -> Hayumi > Tweet
Tweet -> Xadlin
Juliet -> Xadlin
Ratchet -> Xadlin
RDK -> Xadlin
Xadlin -> Psychic
Prof -> Xadlin > Tweet
Sworder -> Tweet
Mango -> Mango > Xadlin > Tweet

Count:
Tweet = 9
(Hime, Magic, Tpein, Kobe, Sworder, BPD, Prof, Mango, Natalija)
Xadlin = 5 (Tweet, Juliet, RDK, Psychic, Ratchet)
Hime = 1 (Flower)
Psychic = 1 (Xadlin)

Not Voting: Dofla, RAEM, Aurelian, OLU, Hayumi, JW, Ruffles, Chuck

Please let me know if I made any mistakes.
Votes displayed may not represent actual votes in play.

[Vote End Day] is enabled today.

Day 2 and Grand Magic Game 2 ends in 2 hours
Countdown

does the tags even work?

100% scummy.

Well everyone and their cats are suspecting him, so the town flip would be kinda useless. And that many people on the push just might mean we are on the wrong tracks.

I am bored out of my mind, nothing happening, just a bunch of nothing talk.

and I don't want to read, so I'm going to do what we call epic gamer moves

and don't worry, I can not do any actions since I slacked off on the magic games.

And no, I am not a miller or any of the sort.

I was obviously trolling about defending tweet, I was responding in kind to your outrageous claims of me defending tweet.

I can vote Xad or Tweet, it is of no import to me.

But we can all use a bit of a dark horse energy

i thought flower is more or less confirmed .-.

anyhow, out of 2 there's more to analize with tweet so let's lynch him i guess

Vote Lynch Hans Tweetenberg

i'll try to be there if there's need to change that

I would've really preferred to potentially get someone else for today's lynch. Tweet when Townie, tends to be a beast as we get into mid and late game stuff.

any suggestions?

do i know tweet btw?

With S class level I unlocked a duel shot but can only use it during the first half of the day

what's duel shoot...? :S is that it?

I get to duel another player and people get to vote one of us out next to the normal lynch

i mean, tbh i simply sheep majority, i didn't read majority of the thread

I'll just change to Xadlin to make it closer in case people who read everything thought we should switch

Vote Lynch Xadlin

Lynch Xaldin and give Tweet a chance to kill scum with his duel shot?

hopefully spoilers work.

chuck did end up voting tweet as his wagon was overwhelming majority. continued with cluelessness as to who he was.

but chuck was also the first person off the wagon and he got off the wagon before prof even said to let him prove his role. he just got off it to make the wagon closer to xaldin's so people who want to switch have a chance to.

if tweet is town i don't see why chuck does this. for town cred? not sure that gives him town cred. his stated interest was literally providing a path for a switch and again this was before anyone else had called to let tweet prove his role.

Natalija

Divine Departure
hopefully spoilers work.

chuck did end up voting tweet as his wagon was overwhelming majority. continued with cluelessness as to who he was.

but chuck was also the first person off the wagon and he got off the wagon before prof even said to let him prove his role. he just got off it to make the wagon closer to xaldin's so people who want to switch have a chance to.

if tweet is town i don't see why chuck does this. for town cred? not sure that gives him town cred. his stated interest was literally providing a path for a switch and again this was before anyone else had called to let tweet prove his role.
I do not think charles went that deep into why he does stuff ahaha

He was clearly a mess due to being a sub. No need to vote a teammate.

Magic

Resplendent
I do not think charles went that deep into why he does stuff ahaha

He was clearly a mess due to being a sub. No need to vote a teammate.

i agree but the wagon was massive at the time(11 votes on tweet, 10 without him) so it would look like a foregone conclusion and just to throw your vote on there.

he was also first unvote and vote xaldin after tweet's claim as i said and his stated intent was to basically give people a chance to for xaldin instead if they wanted. you think that was him being indifferent to who dies or protecting a teammate?

TSworder

Majin
hopefully spoilers work.

To be fair Tweet was online at the same time with Chuck and was asking people why is he voted, maybe Chuck switched the vote for town creed, this entire thing has scum synergy if we take in account Juliets `last minute` vote, maybe Tweet is rly unlucky and he was targeted by both Chuck and Juliet for town creed, but then we should take in consideration Tweets vote switch from tat d1....
Welp, I dont know who looks more scummy, BPD refusing to claim when he is main wagon+ his early town reads on Chuck and Juliet, or Tweet.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
i agree but the wagon was massive at the time(11 votes on tweet, 10 without him) so it would look like a foregone conclusion and just to throw your vote on there.

he was also first unvote and vote xaldin after tweet's claim as i said and his stated intent was to basically give people a chance to for xaldin instead if they wanted. you think that was him being indifferent to who dies or protecting a teammate?
He wasn't protecting a teammate megacomfy

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
You can think of my play whatever you like but I'm offering you to get copped just so I can use that shot myself, I'm not even asking you to consider the cop result itself

@MangoSenpai would you theoretically be able to cop me tonight?

Magic

Resplendent
Well, I can see you are supporting to lynch the one who is at least cooperating

yes i still see more teammate equity there than with bpd. tsword summarized it well, but there's basically teammate potential with all 3 flipped red scum so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back