• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
The big fish being your vig :drake
Unfortunately you can't just sell a vig claim when there are two other town killing roles flipped and you have not done anything to make yourself look town the entire game. You don't have credit from anything other than a claimed kill on Juliet, but her team is already rip so it doesn't give you any points anymore

Natalija

Divine Departure
Unfortunately you can't just sell a vig claim when there are two other town killing roles flipped and you have not done anything to make yourself look town the entire game. You don't have credit from anything other than a claimed kill on Juliet, but her team is already rip so it doesn't give you any points anymore
Stop lying, you even gifted me cause you thought I played townie. :drake

BUT I had to play a little sus to survive, that's the optimal vig play. If you cannot see my townieness now AT ALL, then vote to end the day and we shall see.

Check again.
He got 5 votes in a few minutes
Bussing is a thing....
She had said much earlier that she does not think he is town, ISO her.

RDK

Marvelous
Stop lying, you even gifted me cause you thought I played townie. :drake

BUT I had to play a little sus to survive, that's the optimal vig play. If you cannot see my townieness now AT ALL, then vote to end the day and we shall see.

She had said much earlier that she does not think he is town, ISO her.
stop telling me i'm lying when I'm veritably not lying. Thanks.

RDK

Marvelous
You gifted me, correct? You thought I was town, so don't say nonsense now.
Yes because I was asked flower who to gift and she said you. I didn't town read anyone at that stage except her...and because of a stupid little town tell that people told me was airtight

don't believe it anymore tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back