• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natalija

Divine Departure
Never disputed that and am regretful of it sure, but you're mispainting the picture here
So are you, you would have never done it to someone you scum read, even if a town read told you. So you did see some townieness there, you're just being dumb now for no reason. I have over 700 posts here trying to solve the game, and you have the decency to say I did not to anything to make me town.

RDK

Marvelous
So are you, you would have never done it to someone you scum read, even if a town read told you. So you did see some townieness there, you're just being dumb now for no reason. I have over 700 posts here trying to solve the game, and you have the decency to say I did not to anything to make me town.
I wouldn't have said it if you hadn't said it yourself already :hestonpls

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member

Day 7 - Vote Count 2 (up to post #6030)

Votes:
Sworder ->
Tpein
Tpein -> Natalija
Hime -> Natalija
RDK -> Natalija > Unvote > Natalija
Dofla -> Natalija

Count:
Natalija = 4
(Tpein, Hime, RDK, Dofla)
Tpein = 1 (Sworder)

Vote End Day = 1 (Natalija)

Please let me know if I made any mistakes.
Votes displayed may not represent actual votes in play.

[Vote End Day] is enabled today. With 9 alive, it takes 5 to vote end day.

Day 7 ends in a little more than 4 hours
Countdown

does the tags even work?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Literally said what my ultimate was in the same post that I claimed all my actions at the beginning of the day. One night bulletproof lighting rod that sends any factional kills to me.

:whatthe:

Why you getting sassy with me.
I dont have notes of every single claim lol...

Hayumi

Illustrious
On another note, if Nat was scum here would her mates be quick to bus her or would there be more resistance so far?

:hm

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
On another note, if Nat was scum here would her mates be quick to bus her or would there be more resistance so far?

:hm

Kinda too obvious to try and save at this point.
Blue did deliver us a big hint as who the zeref guy is tho.
Other than that.
Would be game throwing to try and save.
Sworder did try a little something but never came back.
And blue awared us that he could potentially be the zeref. (Reviver in anime)
Then natalija said hades also a reviver .

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
You'd figure 0 resistance would make town realise they're being dumb, but no. :dank

Team is small.
2 Or 3 tops.
If they are inactives like dofla or blue then them suddenly trying to derail would be sus as they have had 0 original ideas all game.
This is a weak effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back