• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

Why do you think flower probably town and sorry if you have already explained it but don't have time for iso rn
She used her "truth tell". As much as I dislike that way of playing, I'd be lying outright if I said I thought she would do it as Scum, hence why I think she's town. That's all I have.

Magic

Resplendent
You jumped on an inside joke which was also the 2nd post in the thread. Ratchet called you out, then you fumbled the ball.

Considering you checked the player list to see if Ultra was there (let's assume this is the case), ^ this post makes zero sense. Tpein is right there in the player list.

im aware what i did. i asked for motivation you said it was because they're a scaredy cat. it was a reaction test.

no idea what you meant by fumbled the ball.

i didn't check the player list, someone else said he wasn't on the player list lol. i did look at the list several times to see who i recognized vs who i didn't, but im not going to remember specifics of a bunch of names i dont recognize.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
What's makima ptsd
He was a Super Godfather in Favs XI.

Fuji was the previous GF and after he was killed Xadlin took over while taking control of people's roles all while pretending to be a Town Invest who bussed his team for cred and nobody questioned him except Broki and me who kept getting killed and ignored cuz by that point we were the only two Townies still trying. Then Xadlin converted another Townie and ultimately won the game for his team as the last member left standing. Terrifying af.

Magic

Resplendent

Fuji was the previous GF and after he was killed Xadlin took over while taking control of people's roles all while pretending to be a Town Invest who bussed his team for cred and nobody questioned him except Broki and me who kept getting killed and ignored cuz by that point we were the only two Townies still trying. Then Xadlin converted another Townie and ultimately won the game for his team as the last member left standing. Terrifying af.
is it really terrifying if he just kills the people that suspect him and the only ones trying?

RDK

Marvelous
She used her "truth tell". As much as I dislike that way of playing, I'd be lying outright if I said I thought she would do it as Scum, hence why I think she's town. That's all I have.
So basically you think she's town because she said she's town?

Flower

V.I.P. Member
is it really terrifying if he just kills the people that suspect him and the only ones trying?
Well, he went through the whole game like this. Nobody even questioned how a Town Invest who catches scum doesn't get killed lol. And he was a Super GF in the following game as well and we almost won this, too.

RDK

Marvelous

Ptsd isn't a reason to lynch someone obviously but you know that, good way to avoid giving me an actual stance on xadlin tho

Ratchet

So basically you think she's town because she said she's town?
Is there a reason you're ignoring the "truth tell" part of it? It's a very specific way of saying it, that she notes is something she only ever says when she's town and wants the pressure on her play to go away. Do I think this way of playing is good? No, but that's not the question. When she says "I am town, 100% honesty", she has *always* been town, and I don't think she breaks it here. My only objection was that she used it in her first post, but she hasn't given me any reply on that so shrug.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Ptsd isn't a reason to lynch someone obviously but you know that, good way to avoid giving me an actual stance on xadlin tho
I already said, he can go either way. His vote looks sheepy, but if I had to GTH I would say lean Indie rather than Town or scum rn.

Magic

Resplendent
Is there a reason you're ignoring the "truth tell" part of it? It's a very specific way of saying it, that she notes is something she only ever says when she's town and wants the pressure on her play to go away. Do I think this way of playing is good? No, but that's not the question. When she says "I am town, 100% honesty", she has *always* been town, and I don't think she breaks it here. My only objection was that she used it in her first post, but she hasn't given me any reply on that so shrug.

for clarity, i dont think anyone from WS will take that truth tell very well for what you noted is just a poor way of playing. it comes off as cheap. we had a guy that would only ever refuse to claim as town(i think you were on discord when i brought it up maybe) and he never did it as scum. no one ever liked it or liked using it as a justification tho because 1) it could eventually burn you 2) it takes away from the spirit of hunting.

RDK

Marvelous
Seems naive and honestly if I was forming a streak like that it would be so that I could eventually burn town

This game is about LIES and DECEIT after all

Ratchet

for clarity, i dont think anyone from WS will take that truth tell very well for what you noted is just a poor way of playing. it comes off as cheap. we had a guy that would only ever refuse to claim as town(i think you were on discord when i brought it up maybe) and he never did it as scum. no one ever liked it or liked using it as a justification tho because 1) it could eventually burn you 2) it takes away from the spirit of hunting.
I wholly agree, I think it's against the spirit of the game too, but I can't just ignore it either y'know. I've tried to do my due diligence with it by questioning the motivation and I've simply been ignored as a response, I've tried offering an olive branch to actually play the game and again, ignored. I can't really do much more and given that I do believe she's town I'm not really inclined to keep wasting my energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back