• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSworder

Majin
Only finished page 1 (60 posts per page)

Feel like these were easy ways to enter the thread but avoid playing the game

vote lynch Tsworder

Liked this post, picked up on TSworder as well, disagree with the disagreeing of Magic but I see the reasoning behind his questioning

I'm glad you're here to teach people the game, I went mad last game
This is a pretty poor vote, you look like a sheep, if Ratchet didn't vote for me, you wouldn't have done it either, in the same post you are trying a buddying attempt with Ratchet, BPD and Magic, you literally are begging Magic to lead you.
The buddying is so annoying in later posts that the dude is leading a wagon on you right now.....
Ratchet has said somethings that I agree and some I haven't, Tsworder seems a weaker player and Ratchet taking advantage by being more aggressive but I agree with this direction
Tell me again why do you agree with Ratchet? It seems that you stopped playing when Magic started questioning you.
It's true that I don't post as often as Ratchet, that doesn't make me a weak player, it's just that I was targeted by a player who posts a lot, you jumped on my wagon for an easy d1 play and without doing a gameplay on your own, I was forced to claim since every afk ever was voting me, lame af, but this is the state of the game.

Looked like a go getter, had a decent investigative questions
This is your last post, evading questions, do you give up or what, do you realize you're a wagon?

Vote Lynch TAT

Ratchet

I know but you brining it up at all makes me self conscious bc I know you’ve suggested I treat your slot with bad faith before (Favs, Assassin game, Waifu game, etc.) I understand it’s a different kind but still.
Okay, let me ask you - do you think Flower *hasn't* played this game with the intention of spiting me? Hell, I even have to tolerate being called the incarnation of evil - it's outrageous that the harassment I've received isn't discouraged by anyone else frankly. But that's a personal thing. My point is, if I felt you were playing out of spite I'd say so. I've made my reasoning pretty clear here.

Ratchet

Has he pushed him at all

I gotta catch up ikik
Why aren't you asking me this?

My reasoning for Xadlin was he is plenty engaged with the game (see the second thread, where he was more involved than he was here) but not posting or playing the thread - hallmark of scum.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Okay, let me ask you - do you think Flower *hasn't* played this game with the intention of spiting me? Hell, I even have to tolerate being called the incarnation of evil - it's outrageous that the harassment I've received isn't discouraged by anyone else frankly. But that's a personal thing. My point is, if I felt you were playing out of spite I'd say so. I've made my reasoning pretty clear here.
Clearly lol, to the first part.

As for the second okay lol, I just want to make it clear bc worrying about it was something that drove my behavior/effected my gameplay in Yugioh/OP lol

Ratchet

Clearly lol, to the first part.

As for the second okay lol, I just want to make it clear bc worrying about it was something that drove my behavior/effected my gameplay in Yugioh/OP lol
Okay, so on the first part while I'm here, and I appreciate this is a digression for the point - why is this okay? Why do I have to put up with this without anyone discouraging it as they should? I could very easily make this a mountain Prof, which would benefit me wholly as scum - instead I have tried to cut past it, time and again. That's an example of what I mean by playing pro town, I really am doing the best I possibly can on this.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Perhaps from your pov it would.make sense based on the questions you asked me and your qualms with my play. Perhaps you liked what you saw afterwards, it's just I don't recall seeing that progression.
fair enough

i wasnt fond of some of reads and your early game interaction with kobe felt fabricated
youve stayed calm, however, and consistently shown engagement with players and generated a lot of thread activity and attention onto urself
i dont believe ive seen anything that really pinged me the wrong way in your posts since then but ill admit i havent given a thorough read-thru over some parts of the game
fwiw i dont think ur scum and slight town read u actually

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Okay, so on the first part while I'm here, and I appreciate this is a digression for the point - why is this okay? Why do I have to put up with this without anyone discouraging it as they should? I could very easily make this a mountain Prof, which would benefit me wholly as scum - instead I have tried to cut past it, time and again. That's an example of what I mean by playing pro town, I really am doing the best I possibly can on this.
I feel like interjecting would probably make things worse than passing over it. As it is it’s not great but the game isn’t imploding at least which maybe it could if rattled lol.

It’s a fair point though (that you shouldn’t have to deal with it here).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back