• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
I'm not using it every game as Town, just when annoyed or when I wanna chill or have a strat reason like here :kermit .
Don't like the "get out of jail free card" that you have, if you abuse it you will automatically be lynched when you're scum

It's a double edged sword which can hurt you more than it helps.

Magic

Resplendent
Somebody active like Ratchet or BPD. Make them feel a little pressure at least before EoD.
People won't feel pressure if the wagon is just for pressure. If you're not pursuing an actual scum read it is likely to just end up worse for town.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Somebody active like Ratchet or BPD. Make them feel a little pressure at least before EoD.
u want to vote an active player simply to pressure them? idk how thats going to help that much if its not with the intent of potentially lynching them
plus ratchet and X dont easily succumb to pressure from what i recall at least

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Don't like the "get out of jail free card" that you have, if you abuse it you will automatically be lynched when you're scum

It's a double edged sword which can hurt you more than it helps.
honestly im not sure how it hasnt hurt her already
i feel like this just sets u up to be a policy lynch every game unless u use ur tell

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
People won't feel pressure if the wagon is just for pressure. If you're not pursuing an actual scum read it is likely to just end up worse for town.
I don't Town read either of them. I do like JW's points and I don't like how BPD called their interaction TvT. It could very well be Idk, but that's not the impression I got from it at all, so BPD's "impression" might just be TMI here that neither of them is on his team and that they have a higher chance of being Town from his pov.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
The thing about their interaction is, JW's points were relatively short while Ratchet overexplained himself with textwalls. Which is NAI, though he tends to do it more as scum. As Town I've seen him being more dismissive and aggressive lately when accused. Unlike here.

Hayumi

Illustrious
They all could go either way. I have no reason to Town read either of them, except I could see Kobe as Town since his reaction earlier today felt decent. But I don't like how easy those wagons feel. Not much resistance to either which makes me pause.
Wouldn’t the various wagons mean all of them have equal resistance in the sense that none of them seem to be one sided piles.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
The thing about their interaction is, JW's points were relatively short while Ratchet overexplained himself with textwalls. Which is NAI, though he tends to do it more as scum. As Town I've seen him being more dismissive and aggressive lately when accused. Unlike here.
Ratchet always does tl ; drs, its always NAI.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Wouldn’t the various wagons mean all of them have equal resistance in the sense that none of them seem to be one sided piles.
Not really. Make one of those lead wagon and people keep piling on. The only wagon which builds up a little slower than the rest would be TAT‘s, actually. But Xadlin, Kobe and also Sworder were all lead wagons at some point.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Though wagonomics only start being useful once we get flips Ig. If one of those players flips scum, this would make things more interesting and spicy.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Though wagonomics only start being useful once we get flips Ig. If one of those players flips scum, this would make things more interesting and spicy.
From who in particular?

Magic claimed me soft defending my read on TAT as town and him flipping scum would make us scum teammates. Who else?
Poison and him if Poison or Hayumi flip scum if their lynched?
What other ones am I missing?

Magic

Resplendent
i mean he's been plenty dismissive of people. he dismissed the tonal reads as well as someone else who didn't give him anything to defend from.

Ratchet

i mean he's been plenty dismissive of people. he dismissed the tonal reads as well as someone else who didn't give him anything to defend from.
With respect - you're wasting your time. She's backfilling reasons to justify what is, plainly, driven by spite. Yes this makes her reasoning very ingenuine and manipulative, yes she is probably town in spite of this.

Magic

Resplendent
From who in particular?

Magic claimed me soft defending my read on TAT as town and him flipping scum would make us scum teammates. Who else?
Poison and him if Poison or Hayumi flip scum if their lynched?
What other ones am I missing?

a lot. i mean those are things that stand out, but people should definitely review the read lists/reads given/what wagons were avoided after flips as it's all info.

Magic

Resplendent
With respect - you're wasting your time. She's backfilling reasons to justify what is, plainly, driven by spite. Yes this makes her reasoning very ingenuine and manipulative, yes she is probably town in spite of this.

what do you think of john wayne's post about you?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
a lot. i mean those are things that stand out, but people should definitely review the read lists/reads given/what wagons were avoided after flips as it's all info.
Its going to be noted you kept town reading me and only did this schizoid style heel-face turn after even all my sus on you to read me as town then flip it to a soft scum because of my read on TAT, so remember that.

Ratchet

what do you think of john wayne's post about you?
On one hand I like his willingness to engage with me, as he tends to be very hardcore coasting as scum and tries not to rock the boat. On the other, I think his arguments are poor (this was evident) and notably he tried to shift the points to avoid conceding them, which I would lean scum on. Gun to head, I'd go to a town read just because of meta expectations, but by no means do I like the read.

TSworder

Majin
I wouldn't mind a Ratchet lynch here, the guy was kinda apathetic talking to me, I feel that he does not have a towny attitude, I can vote for these 3 anytime Ratchet, BPD, Tat.
Just read his first post and tell me that it does not reeks of agenda, he antagonized me from the beginning, and the afk sheeps took the bait ofc, this is why I was forced to claim.

@Black Pegged Dragon

Obligatory The Supreme Alliance question. You're in, yes?

First impression is X seems pretty excitable, and TSworder is making sure his thread presence is seen. In X's case, I lean town ever so slightly, for Sworder I think a lot of what he has engaged with is easy, NAI content. Slight Scum pings. Don't love @Magic questioning the Kobe vote either - what sort of reasoning are you expecting from him 2 posts into the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back