• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
That Kobe wagon moved too quickly I. My view

Vote lynch hime
glad i got ur attention
so is this vote omgus or what?

also im surprised no one else has been sussing u so far
youve done nearly nothing except joke vote flower and then unvote her
reads and thoughts so far? seems like youve caught up

Magic

Resplendent
One point about multiball is that bussing is less beneficial there.

that's definitely true as you can look town by hunting the other team, which is often legitimate.

but i didn't say there was teammate potential because it looked like bussing, the opposite. that said, aurelian's aggressiveness and openness still is most likely town as he's had some sloppy scum games in his last 3 where he was caught day 1.

RDK

Marvelous
that's definitely true as you can look town by hunting the other team, which is often legitimate.

but i didn't say there was teammate potential because it looked like bussing, the opposite. that said, aurelian's aggressiveness and openness still is most likely town as he's had some sloppy scum games in his last 3 where he was caught day 1.
Where u at with flower

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
what do you think about these wagons /kobe/tat/xadlin? @Flower @RDK

I believe that Kobe can go either way
TAT has a good chance of being scum
Xadlin idk
They all could go either way. I have no reason to Town read either of them, except I could see Kobe as Town since his reaction earlier today felt decent. But I don't like how easy those wagons feel. Not much resistance to either which makes me pause.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
They all could go either way. I have no reason to Town read either of them, except I could see Kobe as Town since his reaction earlier today felt decent. But I don't like how easy those wagons feel. Not much resistance to either which makes me pause.
actually i agree with kobe
his exchange with ratchet makes me feel a bit better abt his slot

if u dont agree with those wagons, who do you think would be better?

Magic

Resplendent
I have read like 20% of the game but i think Flower, Natalja, John Wayne, Magic are town.
Why nat and John?
And are you familiar with Hime's style?

Yet if you push someone who isn't ready to commit, you're inevitably gonna get forced responses regardless of alignment, and that could lead false positives.

I dunno you seem interested in attacking terminology use here.

Noted.

Yet this site has a record of scum winning every ranked game as you yourself have admitted. Despite that you go in and argue about coasting scum when probability suggests otherwise.

If this is you with no investment I shudder at the thought of what you look like when you're invested.

Or perhaps this is just boasting.
I think John is town for this style of case pushing but I would.like to see more in depth reads for others too as you're clearly capable.
The X read is fine. Can you explain further on my enthusiasm here - surely there is more to read my play from than just that, right?
I sure am, in fact I think I've either played in or hosted every game she's ever played.
No, Prof will abstain from giving these reads largely out of paranoia/nervousness - by requiring him to hold one I draw out behaviour and reasoning from a slot that is otherwise completely null. You'll note that I haven't exactly given him a hard time over his reasoning.
That isn't remotely performative, though. Pedantic, you can argue, though I would retort that establishing exactly what the position one holds entails is pretty important in spite of potentially being pedantic.
You say this as if it's some sort of gotcha, but in every game here Town have been beaten by scum that coasted. You don't need to take my word for it - you can check the games yourself. Probability is very much on my side here.
This is a bait and switch - you initially claimed that I was invested in establishing that my scum and town games perfectly mirror one another, it had nothing to do with the general investment I've had with the game itself. I maintain that one post where I say I'm pretty good at faking tone does not require me to be invested in encouraging an argument that would only serve to increase paranoia around my slot.

None of this feels very well thought out to me - @Dr_Professor83 can you run by me which parts of this you like please?
Are the people that played those town losses the same that are playing this game. I'd imagine there isn't as much overlap.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
actually i agree with kobe
his exchange with ratchet makes me feel a bit better abt his slot

if u dont agree with those wagons, who do you think would be better?
Somebody active like Ratchet or BPD. Make them feel a little pressure at least before EoD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back