• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I wouldn't give him this much credit lowkey...
I mean you had two of our teammates almost spamming the scum chat and none of you thought of me as anything but a townie until the host confirmed and joined me and CP into your guys scum chat once traitor and main mafia teams were joined up. I only asked what would be decent to deflect Ratchet's attention away until he kept tunneling back to Phen0m once the Dalton or was it Doddsy? Got lynched instead who already claimed vig lol.

Hahah calming down, I see. Never mind, we good
I really have no idea what you are talking about, but stop making shit up, its annoying.

Natalija

Divine Departure
Then what exactly is your method of basing personal reads and what do you view as alignment indicative? Behavioral hints are a huge part of the game. This feels like a way to slyly discredit their reads. It should go without saying there aren’t any “hard” leans at this point in the game, are you nervous about townies potentially spotting each other?

The reasoning behind questioning Ratchet is acceptable enough given it could easily be seen as piggybacking off of Magic, but I have a problem with the way you immediately seemed to have a massive problem with an early town read on two players. You are correct that I am absolutely implying the possibility that you have an agenda, as it’s extremely easy to discredit reads with a half ass angle and try to stop any potential Town pool.

As far as I’m aware, any reads given by someone whether Town or Scum should be taken with an extreme grain of salt at this early of a stage in the game. That should go without saying even to anybody on said lists, like myself. You say their argument was weak but it’s not as if there would be a massive amount of explanation to give in the first place. An initial read is a read, and they gave their reasoning. Also likewise to your wording, because if Magic has an angle to giving those early reads what exactly is it? To try and clear his potential scummates, which in this case would be me and poison? To give names just to name them?

Also, not sure how much relevance another game has, since like you said we never played prior to that?

To an extent I agree, since like I said he seems self aware and hasn’t given the type of response I would expect as a town throughout the interaction. A little more concern would be nice, but I also know nothing about them as a player or what’s typical of them. You’ve referenced a recent game with them as part of your argument but I can’t exactly share my thoughts on that aspect meta-wise. Since it’s early I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt very sparingly, but I can see the logical conclusion given his scumminess.

Ok so what I’m getting from you Nat is I can fake comfortability well and my behavior has been coming across as a bit too try harding or self aware for you. I’m gonna need specific posts and examples.
Refer to posts above ^^^^

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Sus. Out of the blue vote. I think you're scum. I was busy last day phase and didn't get to read much.

No you cannot.

Ok then everyone should vote Flower asap.

Vote lynch: Flower

Yeah, and if I were scum, I would have submitted all 5 hits. Why would I as scum only submitted 1 hit. Like does that even make any sense? Why do i have a feeling that you targeting me is somehow not game related?

I didn't post because I barely read anything. Also it was alot easier to just play the Grand magic games.
Can you do anything other than OMGUS, tho? I don't even wanna lynch you yet, just vote you for the duel.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Can you do anything other than OMGUS, tho? I don't even wanna lynch you yet, just vote you for the duel.

She made a good point tho.
Scums would be able to shoot at each other and rank up or w/e.
Probably why magic kinda town for it.
He was wrong on everything.
What the....

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Is there any reason to actually believe I'm scum or are they just open scumming or what :kannasip ?

Natalija

Divine Departure
I finished iso'ing nat and honestly I don't understand where all the town reads on her r coming from? Anyone mind explaining?

Most of her posts regarding hayumi and she scum reads them for "trying to sound good"
Said she thought tat, mango, and xadlin looked bad for their votes on sworder but never really sussed any of them except for tat due to not agreeing with their statements so far

Would love to understand what parts u specifically don't agree with @Natalija

Also u said u iso'd prof, care to share any thoughts on him?
I did not agree with anything that came out of TAT from his first post and I showed it. Why is that confusing? Were you town reading him?

Prof eh, he showed some paranoia regarding a few players, nothing out of the ordinary so far, null read.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional

this post right here actually reminds me of what he did in the game he quit as scum lmao:

i'd like everyone that has played with aurelian to tell me if this is actually shit he does as town because this list is just all over the place. first he has tat as a town lean, but he also has tweet. all both of them did was multiquote and honestly with the way tweet looks in regards to tat(ill get into that but it also isn't good) i can see some scum connection there. but maybe it isn't actually there. he went nowhere with hime or nat from what i saw and then with along with xadian, who looks like the counterwagon to tat to save tat as tweet switched onto it late.

what's more egregious is he called me out for two early town reads and the logic behind them, but he has so many listed town here and a lot of it is just leaving me like why.

based on his emotions he seemed town. based on his combativeness he seemed town. but some of this stuff is just hard to ignore.

id love to hear what others have to say about this as i am somewhat conflicted only due to the attitude he showed me seemed like town frustration, but there was definitely some scum on tat's team trying to save him using xadlin.

Quote Reply
Report Edit
Idk about this other game stuff but the fact he basically hammered TAT right at the end oughta mean they're never aligned

Psychic

Yennefer
Of all the people you're going to duel, you chose me, why? I have a -2 at the magic games. Does that scream scum to you?

Flower is scum people, Why else is she targeting me.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
i didn't write any notes on it, but i didn't like tweet's play around tat either. he never really gave me much of an impression of a genuine read on him.

tweet also voted him only to unvote towards the end of day and put it on xaldin after being on tat most of the day, which again doesn't look great. xaldin could also be scum for all we know, but there's teammate equity there in tweet and tat imo.
I outright said that Xadlin was my preferred direction, I only went for TAT because Xadlin said they were going to bed so there wasn't much sense in parking my vote there.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
[Vote Lynch Psychic]

I forgot about you.

Oprah Winfrey Judging You GIF

Natalija

Divine Departure
If Susopp modeled the game according to DDL, then scum also need to win games to use abilities. It's safe to say one of the winners killed that annoying child.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Of all the people you're going to duel, you chose me, why? I have a -2 at the magic games. Does that scream scum to you?

Flower is scum people, Why else is she targeting me.
The duel doesn't even kill you lmfao. Why are you so defensive?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Someone claim what action they did:

Magic Game 1 Hidden - Results

animesher.com_rufus-lore-fairy-tail-gray-fullbuster-572551.gif

Some times... things don't always go as planned... heh.. that's fine. Planned things are boring anyway...

==========================

ParticipantTotal Points
jules5
Xadlin4
Hime3
ratchet2
flower2
tweet2
ruffles2
kobe2
Melkor1
Hayumi1
TAT0
prof0
BPD0
JW0
Poison0
RDK0
natalija-1
OLU-1
mango-1
sworder-1
Tpein-2
psychic-2
magic-3

The following players have passed the Grand Magic Game this cycle and advanced to the next class:
1. @Juliet
2. @Xadlin
3. @hime
4. @Ratchet
4. @Flower
4. @Hans Tweetenberg
4. @Ruffles
4. @Kobe
9. @Lord Melkor
9. @Hayumi
11. @TAT
11. @Dr_Professor83
11. @Black Pegged Dragon
11. @John Wayne
11. @Poison
11. @RDK

The following players have not passed the Grand Magic Game this cycle:
17. @Natalija
17. @One Last Username
17. @MangoSenpai
17. @TSworder
18. @T-Pein™
18. @Psychic
19. @Magic
20. @Aurelian
20. @Gadministraitor
20. @RÆM

- Game 1 End -
Natalija
OLU
Mango
TSworder
T-Pein
Psychic
Magic
Me
Gad
RAEM

Didn't participate or pass first day event
Host confirmed until you start passing events, you are vanilla, abilities wise
Therefore obviously whoever killed LM/Wendy is from that group of 16:
TAT was lynched
LM was killed

So we know we already have 1 scum member minimum within the group or a townie vig style role shot LM

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
i didn't write any notes on it, but i didn't like tweet's play around tat either. he never really gave me much of an impression of a genuine read on him.

tweet also voted him only to unvote towards the end of day and put it on xaldin after being on tat most of the day, which again doesn't look great. xaldin could also be scum for all we know, but there's teammate equity there in tweet and tat imo.

Hmm.
Lowkey didn't even notice this.
Sus indeed

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Someone claim what action they did:

Natalija
OLU
Mango
TSworder
T-Pein
Psychic
Magic
Me
Gad
RAEM

Didn't participate or pass first day event
Host confirmed until you start passing events, you are vanilla, abilities wise
Therefore obviously whoever killed LM/Wendy is from that group of 16:
TAT was lynched
LM was killed

So we know we already have 1 scum member minimum within the group or a townie vig style role shot LM
Scum should still be able to faction kill even without abilities. I assume LM was the faction kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back