• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
Didn't answer this yesterday

Town RDK in my experience tends to deal in absolutes a lot. Like he'll just assert someone is town and not even care to push it all too much and be satisfied that he himself is convinced they're scum.
Don't think I've committed to a single town read lol, even my flower thing was dheeped. So not sure how you have me firmly entrenched in my town meta based on this

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Hello friends like I already told Magic earlier worst case is worst case since TAT flipped as scum and misread him, not gonna apologize for it though. Thought he was town based off the past two games I've played with him.

Anyway Wendy was killed by one of the players since host confirmed to me that no one who participated in the first event would be power roles since the classes have to be done to gain your abilities.

Meaning you already have scum within that group who participated.
Idk what you're trying to say here, can you try again?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Don't think I've committed to a single town read lol, even my flower thing was dheeped. So not sure how you have me firmly entrenched in my town meta based on this
Sorry I didn't mean you'll assert someone is TOWN, but that you'll assert someone is SCUM

Natalija

Divine Departure
didnt know whether u disagreed with every single thing
in that case, did/do u scum read magic and ratchet and town read tsworder?
I would not touch Magic a mile away as the most active and contributive player, unless if he's alive for far too long. Ratchet is mostly null. How are they connected?

I do town read Sworder, the fake heat he got was insane.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Good thing scum need Zeref gone as well else he probably blows up the game, so they can find him for us np.

Kobe

Paramount
Another one that I would look at is Juliet.

Tpein, Magic, One Last Username seemed to have shot the box where she hid the clone - hence the +1 x 3.

She uses 4 of her shots on those 3 as well. Looking like a team there.
This +

TAT seemingly starting from an upper class seems to suggest the mafia were able to guarantee winning at these games at the expense of some of them. So I think this looks like a good lead.

Juliet

Illustrious
juliet, prof, tweet all correctly shot tat's box.

teammate potential there. they all shot box 2 and i think that was his correct box. mafia could have shot at each other to improve their roles, guaranteeing advancement.

I'm checking the scores again and prof scored 0. Correctly shooting a box gives 2 points.

Natalija

Divine Departure
This +

TAT seemingly starting from an upper class seems to suggest the mafia were able to guarantee winning at these games at the expense of some of them. So I think this looks like a good lead.
Just looking at it, why does his role have 0 shots?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
She made a good point tho.
Scums would be able to shoot at each other and rank up or w/e.
Probably why magic kinda town for it.
He was wrong on everything.
What the....
If you know which boxes are right, you can also deliberately misfire to give people the impression that you don't have TMI

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Another one that I would look at is Juliet.

Tpein, Magic, One Last Username seemed to have shot the box where she hid the clone - hence the +1 x 3.

She uses 4 of her shots on those 3 as well. Looking like a team there.

I am down to lynch Juliet tho.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I would not touch Magic a mile away as the most active and contributive player, unless if he's alive for far too long. Ratchet is mostly null. How are they connected?

I do town read Sworder, the fake heat he got was insane.
u said u disagreed with everything tat said in his first post, was just checking

Natalija

Divine Departure
You mean points?
I mean shots:

--- [S Class Active - Ice Lock] - When performing the factional kill, you will roleblock the victim as you kill them, and prevent them from receiving kill protection from others. [0-shots].
--- [S Class Active - True-Ice Kamui] -
Gain immunity to redirections and watchers/trackers that night. You may alternatively target a player and grant them these immunities that night. [0-shots].
--- [S Class Active - Snow Magic] -
Once at night, target 2 adjacent players and delay their non-super or ultra-kill targeted actions by 1 cycle, then redirect these delayed actions at random away from your team. If any of the 2 players died during this time, their actions will be canceled. [0-shots].

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I mean shots:

--- [S Class Active - Ice Lock] - When performing the factional kill, you will roleblock the victim as you kill them, and prevent them from receiving kill protection from others. [0-shots].
--- [S Class Active - True-Ice Kamui] -
Gain immunity to redirections and watchers/trackers that night. You may alternatively target a player and grant them these immunities that night. [0-shots].
--- [S Class Active - Snow Magic] -
Once at night, target 2 adjacent players and delay their non-super or ultra-kill targeted actions by 1 cycle, then redirect these delayed actions at random away from your team. If any of the 2 players died during this time, their actions will be canceled. [0-shots].
Read the ability above kek.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Quick glance at the math and results. I didn't try too hard to confirm but I saw overlap in who passed and what boxes they guessed. Knowing tat was shot and multiple times gives while being lynched so he doesn't need his role lends to the idea that his teammates might shoot him to advance their own role.
Okay fair point, but again if your theory is that TAT wanted his team to bus him, why would I try to save him right at the end lol

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Quick glance at the math and results. I didn't try too hard to confirm but I saw overlap in who passed and what boxes they guessed. Knowing tat was shot and multiple times gives while being lynched so he doesn't need his role lends to the idea that his teammates might shoot him to advance their own role.

I also asked about this in the thread.
If shots at the person about to get lynched count.
And he said yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back