• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
juliet, prof, tweet all correctly shot tat's box.

teammate potential there. they all shot box 2 and i think that was his correct box. mafia could have shot at each other to improve their roles, guaranteeing advancement.
What makes you think it was the correct box?

I can explain the shots I made if necessary, it's not rocket science tho

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Most roles in the game will be vanilla or near vanilla at the Unranked level. With each class a player climbs, their role will get slightly stronger. This could be via unlocking abilities or upgrading existing abilities as specified by the role. You will not lose any part of your current role or upgrades when you climb to a new class. Your role simply gets stronger.
I guess there is the "near vanilla" thing though so it doesn't exclude those of us who didn't pass or take part. :hm

Psychic

Yennefer
If Susopp modeled the game according to DDL, then scum also need to win games to use abilities. It's safe to say one of the winners killed that annoying child.
totally agreed.
The duel doesn't even kill you lmfao. Why are you so defensive?
I don't believe you. You're scum and you got something up your sleeves.
Someone claim what action they did:

Natalija
OLU
Mango
TSworder
T-Pein
Psychic
Magic
Me
Gad
RAEM

Didn't participate or pass first day event
Host confirmed until you start passing events, you are vanilla, abilities wise
Therefore obviously whoever killed LM/Wendy is from that group of 16:
TAT was lynched
LM was killed

So we know we already have 1 scum member minimum within the group or a townie vig style role shot LM
I'm sure it's either Flower of Kobe. Now they are gunning after me.
Everyone vote Flower please.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
im basing it on what tat would likely say in his scum qt, which is to buss him if he thought he couldn't really be saved for the rest of the game.
If you think that's true, why would you think I'd unvote to save him and make myself look shit in case he does flip?

Kobe

Paramount
@Psychic

After a (very) low activity in the game thread, if you are able to submit actions anyway and come to second day defending yourself, that looks bad. That shows that you are invested - but not necessarily to contribute to the game solving.

I'm happy with my vote until a further notice.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I think scum would encourage their mates to submit boxes, at least, or submit choices for their mates if they're absent. Which is why Psychic is sus cuz she had time to do that while not posting in the main thread.
Hmm good point actually

By the same token then, do you think the guys who didn't submit anything can't be scum?

Magic

Resplendent
What makes you think it was the correct box?

I can explain the shots I made if necessary, it's not rocket science tho

Quick glance at the math and results. I didn't try too hard to confirm but I saw overlap in who passed and what boxes they guessed. Knowing tat was shot and multiple times gives while being lynched so he doesn't need his role lends to the idea that his teammates might shoot him to advance their own role.

Psychic

Yennefer
@Psychic

After a (very) low activity in the game thread, if you are able to submit actions anyway and come to second day defending yourself, that looks bad. That shows that you are invested - but not necessarily to contribute to the game solving.

I'm happy with my vote until a further notice.
I'm happy to be active in this game but like I explain on day 1, I was extremely busy that day. Wouldn't I as scum, have a teammate map out a plan for me in the Grand games? not just one hit shot that didn't helped me any.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Hmm good point actually

By the same token then, do you think the guys who didn't submit anything can't be scum?
Depends on how active they were. Gad and RAEM were just afk all day. Can be anything tbh. But Aurelian would be weird if he didn't do this as scum, so Town point in his favour.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I did not agree with anything that came out of TAT from his first post and I showed it. Why is that confusing? Were you town reading him?

Prof eh, he showed some paranoia regarding a few players, nothing out of the ordinary so far, null read.
didnt know whether u disagreed with every single thing
in that case, did/do u scum read magic and ratchet and town read tsworder?

Kobe

Paramount
Another one that I would look at is Juliet.

Tpein, Magic, One Last Username seemed to have shot the box where she hid the clone - hence the +1 x 3.

She uses 4 of her shots on those 3 as well. Looking like a team there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back