• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I wouldn't give him this much credit lowkey...
I mean you had two of our teammates almost spamming the scum chat and none of you thought of me as anything but a townie until the host confirmed and joined me and CP into your guys scum chat once traitor and main mafia teams were joined up. I only asked what would be decent to deflect Ratchet's attention away until he kept tunneling back to Phen0m once the Dalton or was it Doddsy? Got lynched instead who already claimed vig lol.

Hahah calming down, I see. Never mind, we good
I really have no idea what you are talking about, but stop making shit up, its annoying.

Natalija

Divine Departure

Ok so what I’m getting from you Nat is I can fake comfortability well and my behavior has been coming across as a bit too try harding or self aware for you. I’m gonna need specific posts and examples.
Refer to posts above ^^^^

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Can you do anything other than OMGUS, tho? I don't even wanna lynch you yet, just vote you for the duel.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Can you do anything other than OMGUS, tho? I don't even wanna lynch you yet, just vote you for the duel.

She made a good point tho.
Scums would be able to shoot at each other and rank up or w/e.
Probably why magic kinda town for it.
He was wrong on everything.
What the....

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Is there any reason to actually believe I'm scum or are they just open scumming or what ?

Natalija

Divine Departure
I did not agree with anything that came out of TAT from his first post and I showed it. Why is that confusing? Were you town reading him?

Prof eh, he showed some paranoia regarding a few players, nothing out of the ordinary so far, null read.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Idk about this other game stuff but the fact he basically hammered TAT right at the end oughta mean they're never aligned

Psychic

Yennefer
Of all the people you're going to duel, you chose me, why? I have a -2 at the magic games. Does that scream scum to you?

Flower is scum people, Why else is she targeting me.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I outright said that Xadlin was my preferred direction, I only went for TAT because Xadlin said they were going to bed so there wasn't much sense in parking my vote there.

Natalija

Divine Departure
If Susopp modeled the game according to DDL, then scum also need to win games to use abilities. It's safe to say one of the winners killed that annoying child.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Of all the people you're going to duel, you chose me, why? I have a -2 at the magic games. Does that scream scum to you?

Flower is scum people, Why else is she targeting me.
The duel doesn't even kill you lmfao. Why are you so defensive?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Someone claim what action they did:

Natalija
OLU
Mango
TSworder
T-Pein
Psychic
Magic
Me
Gad
RAEM

Didn't participate or pass first day event
Host confirmed until you start passing events, you are vanilla, abilities wise
Therefore obviously whoever killed LM/Wendy is from that group of 16:
TAT was lynched
LM was killed

So we know we already have 1 scum member minimum within the group or a townie vig style role shot LM

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

Hmm.
Lowkey didn't even notice this.
Sus indeed

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Scum should still be able to faction kill even without abilities. I assume LM was the faction kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.