• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The X

Marvelous
What worries me about Dest is that he tends to lay low as scum. And he aggressively pushes his scum reads as Town. Like I don't believe for a damn second that he really thought I was scum and he voted me twice which I intentionally no sold and yet he didn't push hard for me. That's unlike him tbh.
Meta talk is boring on me.

I said I didn't buy your truth tell, that shit don't mean anything to me. I feel a bit better about you this day, though.

The X

Marvelous
Why is that
My brain is just brrrring. Can't really sink my teeth into this game for whatever reason. I've read everything now and still think I can make some reads, but I'm not feeling the aggression or confidence right now to push anything solid.

The X

Marvelous
Going to try and drop some quick reads here. I've read this game with not full focus so a lot of them will be some hard gut checks.

The X

Marvelous
1. @T-Pein™ - Wolf
2. @Aurelian - Town
3. @RDK - Wolf
4. @Dr_Professor83 - Town
5. @Black Pegged Dragon - LOCK Town
6. @Kobe - Wolf
7. @Psychic - Wolf
8. @Gadministraitor - Null
9. @Xadlin - Wolf
10. @Hans Tweetenberg - Wolf
11. @Magic -Town
12. @TSworder - Town
13. @RÆM - Null
14. @Ruffles - Null
15. @One Last Username - Wolf
16. @Poison - Town
17. @MangoSenpai - Town
18. @Hayumi - Town
19. @Juliet - Town
20. @John Wayne - Town
21. @Natalija - Town
22. @Ratchet - Town
23. @hime - Town
24. @Flower - Town

The X

Marvelous
I've really tried to move away from giving nulls, but my brain doesn't remember anything from the slots that I gave null.

I do remember OLU playing scummy, but he's Always like that.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
whats gonna happen to me?
I won‘t say the full details, but it‘s nothing harmful. Well, harmful for me if my target wins, but not for the target if I win. Which is why you have nothing to worry about if you‘re Town and I win. So Psychic is just overreacting here.

Ratchet

I won‘t say the full details, but it‘s nothing harmful. Well, harmful for me if my target wins, but not for the target if I win. Which is why you have nothing to worry about if you‘re Town and I win. So Psychic is just overreacting here.
I'll read back tomorrow, but what exactly needs to happen? I gather it's some kind of duel, and it's decided by the number of votes a player has on them at the end of the day?

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Meta talk is boring on me.

I said I didn't buy your truth tell, that shit don't mean anything to me. I feel a bit better about you this day, though.
Fair enough. This will also be the last game I‘m using my truth tell. It‘s cheating in a way, too, and people still don‘t trust it anyway unless they really know me, so it‘s not even working right. Gotta prove myself through gameplay instead like everyone else does.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
I'll read back tomorrow, but what exactly needs to happen? I gather it's some kind of duel, and it's decided by the number of votes a player has on them at the end of the day?
It‘s a vote duel. My target needs more votes on them by EoD than I do. If I win I get sth if I lose I get punished in some form. So It’s tough.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
he also had no reason to vote tat in the first place in that case as if he just never joined then tat isn't even in position to be lynched. i don't see him aligned with tat's alignment at the very least.

do not try to convince him.
he perma susses me just like I said before... kekw.
sometimes he will be right If I RNG'd scum tho.

Last game there was this dude that needed one vote to get hammered.
If I didn't hammer him I am scum
If I hammer him I am scum too.
I just roll my eyes.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Going back to sleep now. Shouldn‘t have had so much caffeine. Try getting more people to talk, pls. GN.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
do u scum read me? curious to know y u picked me over someone like xadlin or kobe in that case

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
do u scum read me? curious to know y u picked me over someone like xadlin or kobe in that case
actually wouldnt even matter if u alone scum read me, its not like this thing is just solely dependent on u
u require multiple ppl to go along with ur ability so common sense says to choose someone being heavily sussed

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Vote lynch Xaldin
This is my pick for a lynch.

I think Xaldin deserves a vote in isolation. And knowing what he is helps with wagon analysis. I didn’t really “feel” a detail attempt yesterday. I could possibly see him being red too, hence him not coming back and not voting and Tat not even voting against the other wagon lol.

Chance Tat just genuinely never got back on and didn’t know he was gonna be lynched I guess, but if he had any idea… why not just vote the counter wagon. What’s the worse that could happen? You look scummy? You get lynched anyway? You get lynched the next day? All worth voting to get into another night if you’re him.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Xaldin doesn’t have to be red scum, but I see the chance for it. And if he is red scum that changes how to look at the wagon changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back