• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic

Yennefer
Also Pein is probably just scum. He likes pushing me when he's scum. Idk why he thinks I should be offed over Psychic here lol.

He's also pushing me for whatever reason and buddying Psychic. Thoughts on that?
He's not buddying me. I just make alot more sense than you. Seriously, you're gonna target me and Hime over Xadlin here? Your reasonings for voting me is beyond retarded, pretty sure it's not even game related. And only scum would be following you.
Before I go to bed since I wanted to clarify that before going to bed...

I might need some votes on Hime as well, pls. She was my backup target and I have no idea if I'm dueling Psychic or her rn. Which just makes me feel dumb now. I'm sorry about this :dunfukdup .
WTH is this gimmick? Seriously.
So yeah, 2 votes on Hime and 2 votes on Psychic by EoD should do the job. Anyone who doesn't know where to vote by EoD (afk players or whatever) can use their votes for this and help Town instead of wasting their votes. Rest should vote for whoever they wanna lynch.
You mean use their votes to help scum.
[vote lynch psychic]
change vote lynch Xadlin

Die scum. Wish I had a kill right now.
I won‘t say the full details, but it‘s nothing harmful. Well, harmful for me if my target wins, but not for the target if I win. Which is why you have nothing to worry about if you‘re Town and I win. So Psychic is just overreacting here.

do u scum read me? curious to know y u picked me over someone like xadlin or kobe in that case
Because they're her teammates. duh. They're even voting me with her.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Feel better about Ratchet after his claim. (Again, wasn’t necessarily scum reading him, but a claim like that does soothe things for me lol)

I also felt like he felt townie at the end of the day with his play around RDK vote switch & the T-Pein sussing him for it. As long as RDK isn’t scum with Ratchet lol.

Magic

Resplendent
I'm putting a very low chance of xaldin being scum due to everyone having a singular read of him and not even attempting to do anything differently lol.

Kobe

Paramount
Vote lynch Xaldin
This is my pick for a lynch.

I think Xaldin deserves a vote in isolation. And knowing what he is helps with wagon analysis. I didn’t really “feel” a detail attempt yesterday. I could possibly see him being red too, hence him not coming back and not voting and Tat not even voting against the other wagon lol.

Chance Tat just genuinely never got back on and didn’t know he was gonna be lynched I guess, but if he had any idea… why not just vote the counter wagon. What’s the worse that could happen? You look scummy? You get lynched anyway? You get lynched the next day? All worth voting to get into another night if you’re him.
You actually make a good point there. Why didn't TAT just counter vote? He never posted in the last 17 hours in D1. It is likely not possible for him to be inactive for the entire duration so his lynch looks more calculated.

At the time of his last post this was the vote count:

Kobe = 5 (Hayumi, BPD, Ratchet, Hime, Flower)
Sworder = 4 (Aurelian, Tpein, Mango, TAT)
TAT = 2 (Magic, Tweet)

and it ended up EoD:

TAT = 6 (Magic, Prof, Sworder, Flower, Tpein, Aurelian)
Xadlin = 5 (Melkor, Ratchet, Mango, RDK, Tweet)

Surely, he could have saved himself? so who gained the most from this?

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
You actually make a good point there. Why didn't TAT just counter vote? He never posted in the last 17 hours in D1. It is likely not possible for him to be inactive for the entire duration so his lynch looks more calculated.

TAT = 2 (Magic, Tweet)

and it ended up EoD:

If he and Xaldin aren’t a team (and they don’t have to be lol), not voting his counter wagon is pure negligence lol

Kobe

Paramount
If he and Xaldin aren’t a team (and they don’t have to be lol), not voting his counter wagon is pure negligence lol
Let's entertain two possibilities.

1. Xadlin and TAT are teammates: TAT voting Xadlin EoD would ensure no lynch, and they gain one more day. There is no reason not to do this.

2. Xadlin and TAT are not teammates: TAT could have again voted Xadlin to save himself - but the long duration during his wagon developed is concerning. Surely, his teammates gave him the instruction not to vote? Why else you wouldn't save yourself?

Kobe

Paramount

1. Xadlin and TAT are teammates: TAT voting Xadlin EoD would ensure no lynch, and they gain one more day. There is no reason not to do this.

2. Xadlin and TAT are not teammates: TAT could have again voted Xadlin to save himself - but the long duration during his wagon developed is concerning. Surely, his teammates gave him the instruction not to vote? Why else you wouldn't save yourself?
Someone benefitted from this. We need to look into how his wagon developed until the lynch moment I think.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll

There’s a chance he really was just away and that’s why he didn’t vote.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her

TAT = 2 (Magic, Tweet)

and it ended up EoD:

personally, i think tat was just afk at the end of the phase
doubt his lynch was planned
even if him and xad were scummates here, the move shouldve been to vote xad either way
bc worst case, u get lynched anyway and best case u just prolong ur lynch till next dp by tying the votes... idk am i missing something here??

mango and tweet look the worst on xad's wagon if they were tat's teammates trying to get someone else lynched imo

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Xaldin was not a difficult lynch to get yesterday. Tat’s team should have easily been able to achieve it I feel.

Could mean a bulk of them are inactive? I don’t see anyone on Tat I think would be a bus vote baring Pein maybe.

Kobe

Paramount
personally, i think tat was just afk at the end of the phase
doubt his lynch was planned
even if him and xad were scummates here, the move shouldve been to vote xad either way
bc worst case, u get lynched anyway and best case u just prolong ur lynch till next dp by tying the votes... idk am i missing something here??

mango and tweet look the worst on xad's wagon if they were tat's teammates trying to get someone else lynched imo
That is why at least someone from his team must have benefitted from this. You don't go from 2 votes to 6 votes without one of your teammates on your wagon. If Fang didn't vote TAT, and instead went with Xadlin, we wouldn't be talking about this today. They must have put one person from their team on that wagon to ensure a long game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back