• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
That is why at least someone from his team must have benefitted from this. You don't go from 2 votes to 6 votes without one of your teammates on your wagon. If Fang didn't vote TAT, and instead went with Xadlin, we wouldn't be talking about this today. They must have put one person from their team on that wagon to ensure a long game.

You also voted weirdly eod.
Basically wasted your vote and almost caused a no lynch.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Xaldin was not a difficult lynch to get yesterday. Tat’s team should have easily been able to achieve it I feel.

Could mean a bulk of them are inactive? I don’t see anyone on Tat I think would be a bus vote baring Pein maybe.

Britney Spears Reaction GIF by Top Talent

Dr at ir again with the terrible analysis.
Why bus there in a multiball game?
I could had instead,
not voted at all.
Vote for some other wagon.
I didn't even push TAT too...I literally just copied magic.
He gets the cred not me.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Xaldin was not a difficult lynch to get yesterday. Tat’s team should have easily been able to achieve it I feel.

Could mean a bulk of them are inactive? I don’t see anyone on Tat I think would be a bus vote baring Pein maybe.
watch purple team be mango, tweet, tat, and godfather ratchet who can tank kills lmao
throw in an inactive like gad if theres 5 ppl

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Britney Spears Reaction GIF by Top Talent

Dr at ir again with the terrible analysis.
Why bus there in a multiball game?
I could had instead,
not voted at all.
Vote for some other wagon.
I didn't even push TAT too...I literally just copied magic.
He gets the cred not me.
I didn’t say I think you’re bussing lol, but if I had to pick one out of his voters to be one, I’d pick you. The rest I all feel good about not being red scum.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Of course he was viable. Dude was reeking scum with that move and still is - hint: he voted for the counterwagon to TAT.

Is this a hard defense on RDK?

Also no he wasn't.
I think I even told you not tonight.
Obviously it was going to be one of
You, xadlin or TAT.
You not voting for a legitimate wagon was and is sus .

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
If Ratchet were Tats teammate he certainly could have seen the Xaldin lynch through. And if he didn’t feel like it, he’d have bussed Tat lol. Not just sat there like a log on the other wagon. Very unlikely to be red scum.

Kobe

Paramount
Also no he wasn't.
I think I even told you not tonight.
Obviously it was going to be one of
You, xadlin or TAT.
You not voting for a legitimate wagon was and is sus .
The fact that I voted neither xadlin nor TAT when I had the same amount of votes as them shows that I'm aligned with neither of them. The vote change from Magic to RDK happened because RDK was viable due to his vote against TAT. You arguing otherwise won't change the fact.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
That is why at least someone from his team must have benefitted from this. You don't go from 2 votes to 6 votes without one of your teammates on your wagon. If Fang didn't vote TAT, and instead went with Xadlin, we wouldn't be talking about this today. They must have put one person from their team on that wagon to ensure a long game.
Well it's not like people are currently clearing people left and right based on that wagon, mostly because it's multiscum. I for one believe Aurelian is never red scum here but that's about the extent of the clearing going on rn.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Not scum indicative.
I have been immortal (to a certain extend) in some games.
ekko said we start off vanilla or near vanilla at the start of the game
idk abt other ppl but i only became s class due to the second thread game last dp and thats when i could use an ability
ratchet quoted this specifically:
- If a player attempts to kill another player who is at least 2 classes ahead of them, the kill strength will be reduced by 1 (ex: an S Class player trying to kill a 10-Year Class or higher). If a player attempts to kill another player who is at least 2 classes behind them, the kill strength will be increased by +1 (ex: a 100-Year Class trying to kill an SS Class or lower). Effective n3 onward.
for y the kill failed and when flower said that the above is only effective n3 onward, he said there was exceptions

idk the whole thing makes me a bit wary about him and i feel like him being at least ss class already makes me think he landed some op role like a godfather or sk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back