• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member

Day 1 - Vote Count 2 (Up to post #420)

Votes:
Kobe ->
Ultra
Magic -> Kobe > Sworder
BLD -> Flower > Sworder
Ratchet -> Sworder
Sworder -> BPD
Aurelian -> Sworder
Tpein -> Sworder
OLU -> Flower > Unvote
Flower -> Prof
Mango -> Sworder

Count:
Sworder = 6
(Ratchet, BPD, Aurelian, Magic, Tpein, Mango)
BPD = 1 (Sworder)
Prof = 1 (Flower)

Please let me know if I made any mistakes.
Votes displayed may not reflect the actual vote count in play.

A little less than 1 day and 3 hours is left for Day 1.
Day 1 ends in - Countdown

A little less than 8 hours are left for Game 1 (Part 1).
Game 1 (Part 1) ends in - Countdown

An extension can be granted for Day 1 and Part 2 due to the ~4 hours missed before the game start.
An extension will not be granted for Part 1 as that is currently a full 24 hours as intended.

does the tags even work?

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
If the guy isn't trying until EoD CFD him without any mercy. I'm serious. We let him get away with the "I do it later" excuse as scum last game. Not anymore.

Magic

Resplendent
If the guy isn't trying until EoD CFD him without any mercy. I'm serious. We let him get away with the "I do it later" excuse as scum last game. Not anymore.

can you show me a reference to that in the last game.

is the last game the game that was just played.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
That will do - today (as in the day phase) I'd like you to commit you to some form of read on me, and your opinion on the main wagons (currently just TSworder).
I’ll give it now:

Null on you, slight FOS. Possibly raw paranoia but I can see you as scum. I have no concrete reasons for it and I couldn’t make a case nor am I interested bc it’s slight. Chalk it up to vibe.

However, everything you’ve said, and others have said about Sworder makes sense. I agree with the points and I have the same observations on him this/game vs last game being very different tonally.

Sole hang up is the wagon is forming pretty easily and there’s yet to be resistance/a push somewhere else. So a little pause for that.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
can you show me a reference to that in the last game.

is the last game the game that was just played.
Here, stuff like this:

Blatantly admitted he was lurking and he didn't post much of substance all game anyway. No tolerance for that here.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I dont know what OMGUS is, Idk about Ratchet, his entire vote is reaction testing, since he is saying that he expected me to be more defensive, he is trying to do some gameplay with me and see how I play, and I do the same thing, I dont need to vote Ratchet back, If im his only vote later, that this is when it will look weird af on Ratchet, for now, I think that I did quite good.
omgus vote = oh my god u suck vote

u say u did quite good in that ur not being that defensive, but then voted X right after he called u an easy slot lmao
with ur other posts, it comes off like ur afraid of going against ratchet

have u played with ratchet before?

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Also I don't like this piling on Sworder now. Makes the wagon static and even if he's scum there's not much to gain from that.

Ratchet

I’ll give it now:

Null on you, slight FOS. Possibly raw paranoia but I can see you as scum. I have no concrete reasons for it and I couldn’t make a case nor am I interested bc it’s slight. Chalk it up to vibe.

However, everything you’ve said, and others have said about Sworder makes sense. I agree with the points and I have the same observations on him this/game vs last game being very different tonally.

Sole hang up is the wagon is forming pretty easily and there’s yet to be resistance/a push somewhere else. So a little pause for that.
I don't really want to keep you from what you need to do, so feel free to get back to this later - but where does the Finger of Suspicion even come from here? Objectively, and I'm not one to brag (much), but I think I've been driving the game more than most players in the thread - case in point being that a wagon I started is the only one that has gained any traction (I would say Magic has also been pretty productive). This is, inherently, a pro-town trait. It's one I believe I can fake as scum, to be sure, but that only excuses not town reading me off the back of it. Better yet, if Sworder happens to be scum, I've either bussed the hell out of him, or I'm scum on the other team, or... I'm just town. The first one, given that it's multiball, can probably be dismissed at this stage.

It's not solely you, I would have the same issue with anyone framing my play so far as "lean scum". Especially given that you appear to agree with my direction? I can certainly chalk it up to paranoia, but logically-speaking I don't think it's sound at all.

Ratchet

In regards to TSworder my impression coming off of his posts is that he is more annoyed at the reasons raised against him than he is the conclusion - which is backwards to me. In other words, caught scum rather than town. I see people raising the lack of defence in his favour, but this in itself is a defence, so I don't really agree that there has been a lack of it.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
This is my issue as well, though. Like I'm trying to look at other people as well, but nobody wants to follow so far. Everyone just seems fine with parking on Sworder.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
ill give it a better thought before I head to bed. just wanted to post being low-active
Got a better lead? I'll vote on that to
meh, i dont really like this post
sounds like ur more interested in sheeping simply to make up for low activity than actually doing something more productive
the dp still has like 30ish hrs left i believe, no need to drop a vote if u didnt form much thought on it yet

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
[vote Lynch sworder]
i will count this now because i saw it but please everyone bold your votes in the future

if you are unable to bold you probably need to toggle off BB Code by clicking the '[ ]' icon on the top right of the message box

ty ty

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
In regards to TSworder my impression coming off of his posts is that he is more annoyed at the reasons raised against him than he is the conclusion - which is backwards to me. In other words, caught scum rather than town. I see people raising the lack of defence in his favour, but this in itself is a defence, so I don't really agree that there has been a lack of it.
to clarify, ur saying his annoyance is a form of defense?

Ratchet

to clarify, ur saying his annoyance is a form of defense?
No, there are two observations in that post. To make this clearer:
In regards to TSworder my impression coming off of his posts is that he is more annoyed at the reasons raised against him than he is the conclusion - which is backwards to me. In other words, caught scum rather than town.
^This is in regards to how TSworder responded.
I see people raising the lack of defence in his favour, but this in itself is a defence, so I don't really agree that there has been a lack of it.
^This is addressing the argument that no one coming out to defend him is a cause for alarm - by definition, that very argument (that no one is defending him) is *also* a defence of him, so it defeats itself.

Hayumi

Illustrious
This is my issue as well, though. Like I'm trying to look at other people as well, but nobody wants to follow so far. Everyone just seems fine with parking on Sworder.
not gonna lie, I don’t like how since your entrance in this game I haven’t seen a single post on me Flower. I would expect some type of lean/read/ thoughts about me by now since you know me well, especially considering I was pretty active early on and you seemingly touched over most other players but me.

:hm

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
I don't really want to keep you from what you need to do, so feel free to get back to this later - but where does the Finger of Suspicion even come from here? Objectively, and I'm not one to brag (much), but I think I've been driving the game more than most players in the thread - case in point being that a wagon I started is the only one that has gained any traction (I would say Magic has also been pretty productive). This is, inherently, a pro-town trait. It's one I believe I can fake as scum, to be sure, but that only excuses not town reading me off the back of it. Better yet, if Sworder happens to be scum, I've either bussed the hell out of him, or I'm scum on the other team, or... I'm just town. The first one, given that it's multiball, can probably be dismissed at this stage.

It's not solely you, I would have the same issue with anyone framing my play so far as "lean scum". Especially given that you appear to agree with my direction? I can certainly chalk it up to paranoia, but logically-speaking I don't think it's sound at all.
I agree you’re exhibiting pro town behavior. But I think you’re more than capable of it as scum, especially in a mutli ball. FOS is a nagging feeling I’d chalk up to tone not specifically your actions. (And I’m aware I could be bias, not in a spiteful way but a fearful way, and it could be nothing… but you asked lol)

If TSworder is scum I don’t think you’d be bussing him. Would be scum from opposite teams for you to be scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back