• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

I'm not afraid of getting lynched, Ratchet but you seem to be the one pushing back the narrative on you.

I'm town and I will flip town. I would not hesitate hunt scum. Your push back on me suggests that you have more to lose than I do. Good luck with that OMGUS vote.
I'm pushing back against a narrative I think is scum-motivated, yes.

Natalija

Divine Departure
Sure - have you got any actual comment on the nuances of the discussion? Because again I think I outlined my reasoning clearly enough.
I can say I get where both of you are coming from, but moreso him cause your role sounds pretty confusing. Also not sure why Prof is now sucking your ass

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
I can say I get where both of you are coming from, but moreso him cause your role sounds pretty confusing. Also not sure why Prof is now sucking your ass
Bc Ratchet has yet to he bad when indie and I’m assuming he’s indie (maybe wrongfully so)

Also, Kobe is as good of a vote as I see anyway so…

Then you can go next

Ratchet

My issue with his logic is that there is no pressing need to lynch me *now*, at worst I am one person. Ekko wouldn't give an Indie a game ending wincon that can end the game by day 3, and you can assume that I'm not mafia, so any lynch on me is purely to the benefit of scum at this stage. Also, which parts are confusing, exactly?

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
He heavily hinted at being indie? Where? You claim to be vig and you are defending a supposed-indie, confusing.
Are vigs inherently supposed to be anti indie?

His role & the way he’s not denying being an indie looks like pretty clear indie hinting.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Yeah? Why are you not questioning what his wincon then? You seem to be conveniently eating that claim.
Because I’m comfortable with him as an indie without needing it. He’s never game ending when he is one. If he burns me with it eventually it is what it is. But he’s got a proven track record

Kobe

Paramount
Because I’m comfortable with him as an indie without needing it. He’s never game ending when he is one. If he burns me with it eventually it is what it is. But he’s got a proven track record
The past events does not have a bearing on the current game. It is a fallacy that you choose to go with his past performance over what YOU may be thinking about the current state of the game. Do you want to continue riding a BP "indie" wagon, or do an actual scum hunt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back