• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Final Fantasy XIV Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
There are two things which worry me:
1) Xadlin is probably the type to botch a claim and
2) Lethal doesn’t seem to scumread his teammates (judging by myself and Magic).

He put Xadlin and Psy as scum leans
who r u voting now / want to lynch today?

i think u r currently in the lead

Emil

V.I.P. Member
@Grammaton why is this interaction painful for no reason

if u know something i dont pls go ahead and let the class know

Grammaton

Consigliere
being told that ratchet uses "action failed" by a player that u *town read*, against a player who u say that *you do not trust* does not carry weight?

in our discord chat in weebs he used it when returning our results. we were mafia

I don’t think there’s anything necessarily town about xadlins claim or play

My issue is I don’t want to bet the game (and a mislynch is potentially a loss) on the wording ratchet has used historically - maybe ask him to clarify how he’d present a blocked action in this game?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
More like why did he hide behind someone he was town reading
doesnt matter, point is the team is a disaster rn

they went from a magic almost being lynched to lethal getting lynched instead in day 2, that day couldnt have been any worst

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I don’t think there’s anything necessarily town about xadlins claim or play

My issue is I don’t want to bet the game (and a mislynch is potentially a loss) on the wording ratchet has used historically - maybe ask him to clarify how he’d present a blocked action in this game?
ratchet doesnt want to tell me the bolded. its not public info apparently

ok if u think xadlin, despite being caught on a historic lie, can be possibly townie, then who r u gunning for today? am i to assume u r going for natalija?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
ratchet doesnt want to tell me the bolded. its not public info apparently

ok if u think xadlin, despite being caught on a historic lie, can be possibly townie, then who r u gunning for today? am i to assume u r going for natalija?

He already said he gonna sheep CP.
Stop harassing

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Not saying CP is scum but when he was scum with us he just let us do w/e we wanted cuz he didn't like the team.
Kek
That's not true I stopped you from claiming and was asleep when you guys tried to run your dumb endgame gambit. I didn't just let you do whatever, you guys did stupid shit while I wasn't around

Emil

V.I.P. Member
That's not true I stopped you from claiming and was asleep when you guys tried to run your dumb endgame gambit. I didn't just let you do whatever, you guys did stupid shit while I wasn't around
well u werent around when both xadlin and lethal claimed sooo :susdog:

Emil

V.I.P. Member
like nat if u get lynched over fken xadlin with sub 20 posts of zero content u must understand u did a collosal fk up yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back