• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Final Fantasy XIV Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
We pretty much have to resolve TPein or Nat here. Both were blocked (I don't see who else magic would've blocked if not TPein). There's a missing kill. POE doesn't really allow room for one of them not to be scum

Also not impossible they are scum together. my POE doesn't have much room in it at this point

It's basically TPein, Nat, Rej and then there are Xadlin and ekko as wild cards

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
We pretty much have to resolve TPein or Nat here. Both were blocked (I don't see who else magic would've blocked if not TPein). There's a missing kill. POE doesn't really allow room for one of them not to be scum

Also not impossible they are scum together. my POE doesn't have much room in it at this point

It's basically TPein, Nat, Rej and then there are Xadlin and ekko as wild cards
rej isnt scum i dont think

nat is serial or town imo

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Magic was pretty adamant about TPein, I'm just gonna sheep his ghost here, everyone's play just looks like shit to me rn

vote tpein

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Magic was pretty adamant about TPein, I'm just gonna sheep his ghost here, everyone's play just looks like shit to me rn

vote tpein
wanna give thoughts on nat and xadlin before this?

something not mechanical. i dont wanna hear about the roleblock or track. just their play pls

Day 3 - Vote Count #1

Ratchet

Ekkologix » T-Pein > CraigPelton > Natalija > Xadlin
Black Pegged Dragon » Hans Tweetenberg
Psychic » Natalija > None > T-Pein > Natalija
Odd » Natalija
T-Pein » Natalija
Xadlin » T-Pein
CraigPelton » T-Pein

Natalija - 3 (Odd, T-Pein, Psychic)
T-Pein - 2 (Xadlin, CraigPelton)
Hans Tweetenberg - 1 (Black Pegged Dragon)
Xadlin - 1 (Ekkologix)

With 11 alive, it is 6 to lynch.
There are a little over 27 hours remaining.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
There are moments when Pein seems townie, but I canonically don’t know how to read him. I’ll leave it to you
i tend to agree

the game is ridiculously slow right now because we r sleepwalking to the edge and u have the keys to fix it so please go ahead

Emil

V.I.P. Member
tpeins tone and general play is townie, but his reads progression this game isnt

i am starting to tend to read players off of tone and conduct over content these days and its been successful so far

Natalija

Divine Departure
tpeins tone and general play is townie, but his reads progression this game isnt

i am starting to tend to read players off of tone and conduct over content these days and its been successful so far
Yeah his reads are about as stale as it gets.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Well that was something.

Town column: Gram, Magic, Melkor, CP, Tweet
Gram been consistent with his drive on Fang; Magic good with questions; Melkor different approach to this game; CP is more in hope cos I can't wolf read him; Tweet actually taking action and not paper pushing.

Wolf column: Fang, Raem, Psychic
Fang with the abysmal overreaction to slight shade, then tripling down on the argument with Gram that did nothing but distract the game play; Raem blindly following along with Fang and the defending of him based on falsely represented bullying; Psychic done a shit ton of likes and reacts, yet hasn't done much if any towards the game state.

Wanna see more from Dragon and Evans to put them in a slot.
I've posted quite a bit, I think you probably missed them. You putting CP in your town read just because you don't wolf read them is a bit off to me. If anything, he should be in your null pile.

psychic and lethal arent teammates off this interaction. im taking psychic off the mafia table entirely

Emil

V.I.P. Member
also i feel like there's teammate equity with a few people giving lethal easy town reads for reasons im not really understanding at all.
magic made this observation day 1 and i agree with it. the people who were giving lethal easy town reads were me, xadlin, rem, cp BLD, tweet, mayeb tpein

Oh and Tsword and Lethal. I guess Tsword has been fine as well. Lethal's catchup hasn't moved me in one way or another. I'd probably say slight town on his slot, though, just because I don't sense any real fakeness from him at the moment.
BPD tends to be obvtown when he's town and his play so far hasn't been that so I'd like to drag some more activity out of him

You may have point that some guys who sussed Raem might be scum but it'd probably be best to look back at peoples motivations for sussing the guy. I'm not gonna do it tho cuz lazy bum.

Personally I don't have much appetite for yet another Lethal or Pein wagon d1
I think BPD could use a push tbh I usually have him as an easy town read too but not getting that this game

unvote
vote BPD
my thoughts:

Town:
Melkor
Gram
Magic
lethal
Hans

Pro town:
Ekko
psychic
Craig
Ekko
Black dragon
Sworder

Indie:
T-pein- hes to good of a heel for me to put in either category.
Evan- his hateboner for t-pein makes him neg in my book

leaning Scum:
natalija- asked for a catchup and posted more then me
odd- odd made some town claims on day 1 so I think thats sus

[vote Lynch odd]
I dont get the whole Aurelian thing that happened for lik 5 -10 pages

cp and tweet chose to go for BLD when magic suggested BLD or lethal as the next direction. tweet had a sus read on BPD before hand so it sort of tracks a bit. cp did not.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
a third blocker also ultimately works in favor of tweet as well

gram, tweet, xadlin is a possible team imo

lethal claiming this easy to gram can easily be a plot similar to hime's interactions with ratchet in GoT where she listens to him and basically hammers herself when they r both scum
Wdym a third blocker works in my favor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back