Final Fantasy XIV Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The X

Marvelous
This is a weird post, how can anyone be 100 sure as a townie?
Well I saw more than once people were like 'BPD is wolf reading Fang' and I felt those comments were most absolute than how I was feeling.

Also, you've never saw a townie say they felt 100 on someone begin wolf and death tunneled them? Of course you have.

Magic

Resplendent
my thoughts:

Town:
Melkor
Gram
Magic
lethal
Hans

Pro town:
Ekko
psychic
Craig
Ekko
Black dragon
Sworder

Indie:
T-pein- hes to good of a heel for me to put in either category.
Evan- his hateboner for t-pein makes him neg in my book

leaning Scum:
natalija- asked for a catchup and posted more then me
odd- odd made some town claims on day 1 so I think thats sus

[vote Lynch odd]
I dont get the whole Aurelian thing that happened for lik 5 -10 pages
Why do you town read lethal?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
i disagree with this stance.

in traitors and monster hunter he made his team up of people pushing him.

remember in traitors he had ultra as his main scum read but the more you pushed him the more he put you apart of his scum team and then basically made a scum team of 3 people that were pushing him.

similarly in mwh his scum team was comprised of poyser and a few others pushing him. he wouldn't let it up.

in this game he was reluctant to put these groups together. i can see him trying to avoid this if he's scum so town can't work out who is town from his read lists.

also as odo and i mentioned previously, he did try repeatedly hammering in the idea that odo was a liar/full of shit but refraining from calling him scum which doesn't make sense if he thinks he's lying.
i dont think he thinks that far post flip RE: bolded

also he did say that gram and BLD are scum, well, initially insulted them first before doing so. kinda wish we'd have more posts of his before gram put him in defensive mode

so u have him as 80% scum now?

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
my thoughts:

Town:
Melkor
Gram
Magic
lethal
Hans

Pro town:
Ekko
psychic
Craig
Ekko
Black dragon
Sworder

Indie:
T-pein- hes to good of a heel for me to put in either category.
Evan- his hateboner for t-pein makes him neg in my book

leaning Scum:
natalija- asked for a catchup and posted more then me
odd- odd made some town claims on day 1 so I think thats sus

[vote Lynch odd]
I dont get the whole Aurelian thing that happened for lik 5 -10 pages
Aurelian seem more like a townie that have given up trying to defend themselves and just let things happen.
no energy to claim they are town for anything to dissuade anyone.

I can kinda get that from getting jumped by wagon so thats why im hesitant to jump on it.
why no read on aurelian in your list? and you seem to suggest you didn't really follow the convo so why town read him now?

Natalija

Divine Departure
Well I saw more than once people were like 'BPD is wolf reading Fang' and I felt those comments were most absolute than how I was feeling.

Also, you've never saw a townie say they felt 100 on someone begin wolf and death tunneled them? Of course you have.
You basically just confirmed you were scum reading him, but like not 100% sure.

I mean sure, when people are emotional, stubborn or with results. You're none of the above

RÆM

Distinguished
this isnt very true btw. as scum u defended me before when ppl were suspecting me on gogeta's game in NF, which ironically made them suspect u and u got lynched iirc
Wasn't that like a year ago?...

That was also a terrible game by me, I'm telling you now I haven't made any mistakes game play wise here since I'm town. But good to see you genuinely trying to figure me out here, you are just arriving to the wrong answer yet again, but that's okay.

RÆM

Distinguished
nobody biting on t-pein has me a bit shook tho like did I not catch him dead to rights in MHW? did I not show receipts for how he's exactly the same? why did everyone just no-sell that lol
He's suddenly of paragon of town. A bastion of good play. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

RÆM

Distinguished
not that id ever want to play similar to my game last game, but if this is how you feel is the best way to read me why would you announce it in the thread opposed to waiting to see if i actually do this very thing?

aren't you worried i'd just adjust?
Ya bit giving too much info into his thought processes

buuuuuut shows he is trying to game solve i think. so that's a plus 🥱

The X

Marvelous
You basically just confirmed you were scum reading him, but like not 100% sure.

I mean sure, when people are emotional, stubborn or with results. You're none of the above
Yes, I have a wolf lean on Fang, but I could see how he's playing coming from Town Fang, maybe. I do think there's a better chance he's putting on a show than not, though.

RÆM

Distinguished
That isn't what happened.

Dragon voted him, Fang called him a retard.

This revisionist history is just a stretch to buddy up to him
What do I gain from buddying fang? What would be the end goal.

Nice conspiracy theory.

RÆM

Distinguished
Also liked Magic's point re: Fang not giving a fuck about being voted last game, but he's trashing any and all votes his way so far this game. Don't care about alignment for this, the general attitude is poor. Shame.
What was the "game" last game?

He might be bitter / jaded.

I'm fine with you guys lynching him btw. Not invested in him, just threw my 2 cents in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back