• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Final Fantasy XIV Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

Acclaimed
It's not a lack of push, it's a lack of traction.

and CP as a very good player when saying that T-Pein is showing THE EXACT SAME META as he when he caught him as scum before, backs off after a vote and going to sleep then refuses to bring it up at all again?

Especially when T-Penis is a pretty terrible player, getting a wagon on him wouldn't be difficult.

That shit stinks.

Magic

Resplendent
I don't hate having CP around, what?
I would like to see more from CP, right now I have a null read on him.
Honestly don't know what you expect from me. You've read me wrong before in other games. I don't think you know how to read me much.

you call him perma-scum and say he should be treated accordingly.

in traitors mafia i specified it was a lack of read that led me to arrive on you being scum and despite that i never shot you nor had you in my scum reads upon entry of the dead qt. it was a poe read.

this is a read read. in terms of what i expect you from it's not exactly that you're lacking in content or anything here, but your reactions to pressure/people is off from what i'd generally see from you.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Really glad you both replied btw.

Craig, out of these 8 posts - where 6 slight reads were made with no explanation or reasoning. Where did they feel independent?
Because her only topic of discussion was lynching Aurelian to help read Odo?
for the bar I set for psychic she's about where I expect her to be if she's town. like I said, when I've called out psychic for lurking before she just omgus'd or threw out obvious nonsense that got her lynched. not the case here.

Evans

Acclaimed
for the bar I set for psychic she's about where I expect her to be if she's town. like I said, when I've called out psychic for lurking before she just omgus'd or threw out obvious nonsense that got her lynched. not the case here.

So you feel comfortable reading her as town from 3 serious posts out of 8?

Magic

Resplendent
what were the two games?

Day 1 - Vote Count #1

Ratchet

Magic » Black Pegged Dragon > Aurelian > Black Pegged Dragon
Evans » T-Pein
Lord Melkor » Magic
TSworder » Magic > None
CraigPelton » Evans > Aurelian > T-Pein > None > Aurelian > Black Pegged Dragon
Grammaton » Aurelian
Aurelian » Grammaton
Black Pegged Dragon » Aurelain
RAEM » Black Pegged Dragon > T-Pein
Hans Tweetenberg » RAEM > None > Black Pegged Dragon
Ekkologix » CraigPelton
T-Pein » RAEM None
Odd » T-Pein
Xadlin » Odd
Psychic » Aurelian

Aurelian - 3 (Grammaton, Black Pegged Dragon, Psychic)
Black Pegged Dragon - 3 (Hans Tweetenberg, Magic, CraigPelton)
T-Pein - 2 (Evans, Odd)
Grammaton - 1 (Aurelian)
CraigPelton - 1 (Ekkologix)
Odd - 1 (Xadlin)

With 16 alive, it is 9 to lynch.
You have approximately 20 hours remaining.

Evans

Acclaimed
And according to @CraigPelton when she lurks as scum, her only pushbacks are OMGUS...

Magic

Resplendent
a quick skim of radiant mafia does show she lacked content early on, then omgused, then eventually town read cp.

should probably look at cp's pressure there too!

Evans

Acclaimed
Most if not all of his scum reads were pure OMGUS tho and IIRC he had another list later with just two names on it, I think it's pretty difficult to take his scum reads seriously

It doesn't matter if the thread was taking his reads seriously, that's just moving the goal posts.

Scum reading him was an even easier target based from his posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back