• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Hades Mafia - Game Thread

Luka

Polarized Noob
Oh, to be clear; I'm not saying I don't want them dead. I very much do. I'm saying that post is townie, given Ekko kind of was on Watson all of yesterday. In addition, htey shaded watson even with defending Alco and things like that.

However, something to note is that nearly all of Alco's posts focus on specifically Watson, so... wolfy

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Well the issue here is how would he even know he lost his Iron? Convention is the target is not informed.
i mean, it varies from host to host and game to game so idk what the argument here really is
ofc tho idr what gram generally does

The Orca

Antihero
I'll assume I am.
I see a town flip, I know wolf wouldn't kill them since they're LHF, I expected myself to get attacked, therefor I protected myself with tricking all kills to them. When I wake up, see they're dead, I assume my action works. Basically.
I'm partly claiming for protection, partly to see thread reaction. Ultra and Hime both had townie reactions.
somehow-that-feels-worse-carol-freeman.gif

RDK

Marvelous
No because what scum would kill him?
Yeah you're right and also I had confused myself

My problem was you hadn't challenged her about her jumping to a conclusion on the kill whereas you had with hime but now that I've thought about it its not really an issue

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Scum would go for the strongest players first (unless it's a tactic by a weaker newbie scum team, less plausible given the player list as it's pretty fucking stacked)
70/30 chance

I don't see the motive behind killing Dofla seeing as they had an opening to treat him as LHF and avoid clearing his slot - let me ISO who suspected him overall
60/40 chance if they did

RDK

Marvelous
Yeah you're right and also I had confused myself

My problem was you hadn't challenged her about her jumping to a conclusion on the kill whereas you had with hime but now that I've thought about it its not really an issue
Had with Ultra even

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Genuine question.
Anyways, I'm going to go get Drunk and then come back to thread. I'll likely be much more clear then.
yes i read and thats y i asked u y u mentioned it in the first place? :S

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
My vote came first, scum

Enjoy the noose tightening around your neck

How many posts have you made since this?

You guys should spare Ekko mate

Not cool mate

Your random ass rainbow lists can only protect you for so long

Whoa, your positive energy vanished pretty quickly huh

Day 1 Vote Count 4

Luka 1 - Dofla
Dofla 3 - Xadlin, Ratchet, Melkor
Ekko 9 - Ultra, Gad, CP, Poyser, Magic, Luka, Hime, Watson, Tpein
Watson 2 - Alco, Ekko
Poyser 1 - Orca
Melkor 1 - Aurelian
Polar 1 - Tweet
Gad 1 - Lethal
Ultra 1 - Polar

With 21 players alive, 11 votes to lynch. You have around 22 hours.

Next VC in the morning.
Alright so here's what I see - Luka's motive tracks

So Luka
Given his reaction and vote, is it safe to say (for you) you felt threatened whilst scumreading him and assumed he'd do something to you somehow?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Not sure why Dofla wanted to spare Ekko, wish he'd given more details on his thoughts

One liners are annoying because you can't parse much from them
James Corden Wtf GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Back