• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Hades Mafia - Game Thread

Poyser

tbf orca's reaction to me and the claim does seem kinda towny, so maybe retro and GADMIN or Polar Bear?

Poyser

Not sold on Orca still, Im just not confident enough to endorse yeeting him off the face of the earth right now when he's got a pretty useful role

Lethal

Exceptional
Ares, God of War. 1-shot duellist. Outcast among my own. Have respect for the Cthonic gods and their work with death. Have opposition with Athena.

Poyser

Ares, God of War. 1-shot duellist. Outcast among my own. Have respect for the Cthonic gods and their work with death. Have opposition with Athena.
Ehhhh not to jump into a flavour thing, but aren't the cthonic gods mafia? THe OP implies so

Lethal

Exceptional
Eh

Ok not entirely what I was expecting lol. Why did you go for retro?
Seemed to be high up on a few POEs. Her reading me as scum seemed forced. The excuses of playing live as opposed to catch ups.

Not sure why Dofla wanted to spare Ekko, wish he'd given more details on his thoughts

One liners are annoying because you can't parse much from them
James Corden Wtf GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden
Spec on Dofla sparing Ekko is just not needed given they're both out of the game. Needless busy work.

Lethal

Exceptional
Ehhhh not to jump into a flavour thing, but aren't the cthonic gods mafia? THe OP implies so
Does it? To me it suggests Zagreus just wants to impress both. Flavour says I'm alone in worshipping chaos amongst my family. Oh, now I see it - the respect for the cthonic gods and opposition with Athena is a source of commanality.

Poyser

Does it? To me it suggests Zagreus just wants to impress both. Flavour says I'm alone in worshipping chaos amongst my family. Oh, now I see it - the respect for the cthonic gods and opposition with Athena is a source of commanality.
Commonality with who?

Poyser

You aren't entertaining the possibility Orca could be scum tracker?
Yeah of course he could. Its just the way he tried to leverage the information he had on me before he claimed, and then the way he reacted to me afterwards just felt a bit towny to me. I'm not convinced at all though, and tbf I think he only started hinting at info once a wagon started building on him lol. I wasn't sure what Lethal was hinting at but thought it was more akin to a day kill due to his wording, so didn't really feel comfortable just telling him to blow up Orca lmao

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Would you have this viewpoint if RDK didn't state the 2 games? I barely played the other one as well. Real life shit takes precedence
Well, that's precisely it

I'm cross comparing the games when you were scum here, and in my own view, they mirror one anothe

I'll give you that it's unfair to read you as soft scum without enough content so I want to see more from you

100% agree RL takes precedence, I'll give you lenience like I have with others since you clarified this. Are you saying that the reason for your last plays were due to time restrictions?

Are you also hopefully less fatigued?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
All these questions are relevant to me and important to me, trying to read into why I'm doing this will be like pulling teeth

Helps me form better reads, and with you, I consider you a LHF that can work for you as scum but against you as town

I see your willingness to cooperate and actually give more detail without soloing a slot out which is a good sign

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
This is gonna drive me literally insane if this keeps getting harped on because Poy's return is revisiting this nightmare

This has been brought up but I really want to enjoy the game rather than run around in circles so as a general note:

"Why does any of this matter"
because it fucking does for me

People please just atleast conceptually grasp I am doing this through a 'people' based lens and individual aspects are very valuable in assessing things I may have missed

Let me be quirky or whatever, we can talk post game about my methodology in general or I can just go fuck myself

I am good at people
I am bad at methodically analyzing through a investigative lens that's actually traditionally relevant to solving - aka the way the majority here does

Back