• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Hades Mafia - Game Thread

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah I thought I'd get something from Dof and Ekko earlier when going back

OH YEAH

Which takes me back to:
In a world where Dofla spoke more than five words there'd probably be something there to parse that my brain could click with

I did mostly just want to see why Luka did what he did more than the Ekko portion, I think I'm happy with what I was given from him, it's pretty consistent as to why he'd go for Dof at least

However given Lu's claim he needs to work alongside us and discuss who the targets should be so shit like Dofla has less chances of happening Unless he's just going to go rogue
What was Luka's claim exactly?

Poyser

Yeah I thought I'd get something from Dof and Ekko earlier when going back

OH YEAH

Which takes me back to:
In a world where Dofla spoke more than five words there'd probably be something there to parse that my brain could click with

I did mostly just want to see why Luka did what he did more than the Ekko portion, I think I'm happy with what I was given from him, it's pretty consistent as to why he'd go for Dof at least

However given Lu's claim he needs to work alongside us and discuss who the targets should be so shit like Dofla has less chances of happening Unless he's just going to go rogue
What exactly is it you think Luka’s role is lol

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I did not outright vig them. If I did, I would've said I did. I also do not know for a fact that I preformed the kill, I just have it as a large possibility.
I was under the impression he was softly claiming vig hence Dof but NVM

No idea what the fuck this dude is doing

Poyser

vote gadmin

I know I’m role chasing a bit here but I think we should get his claim. I’m not 100% convinced orca is the lynch and he’s very high in PoE with lethal/retro being predisposed so I think getting his claim and then deciding the lynch is the best way to go

Poyser

So his point is that he was targeted but Dofla died in his place? But who would target Luka?
Not sure! I think mafia killed CP as that makes by far the most sense, but I guess maybe the SK could have shot at luka. It’s also possible that it’s a coincidence and dofla was also vigged

Otherwise it’s also possible that the SK killed CP and that mafia instead targeted Luka, but I’d be surprised

Poyser

Well the bottom is actually fairly likely if cp was pushing on the SK, so maybe I shouldn’t discount scum magic based on that kill

Back