• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Hades Mafia - Game Thread

Magic

Resplendent
Have I missed context here? I don't see this as being a part of any read you made so correct me if I'm wrong
I'm calling his suggestion I'm flavor solving stupid. I've been sussing ratchet for awhile.

He sussed me back then voted Orca who has already claimed.

Which is also ???

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I've been scum I think 5/6 times this year.

Please show me 2 instances of bussing my teammate to a lynch(so more than just tpein in mhw who i saved on day 1) or a singular instance of doing it on day 1.

If you can you can have a point!
My point stands. There is zero reason to read you as town based around the pattern of your voting history, the soft defending Retro and making outrageous arguments like you saying Orca was being proactive with his day 1 antics or lying blatantly about no one town reading me before I engaged you.

You are absolutely slimy.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
You can't post something and then expect people not to use it to read you. Next time don't post something like that if you don't want it analyzed

Otherwise yeah everything is open for grabs, just note I find that play deplorable - but you don't have a big enough sample size and experience with my particular stance on this if we're talking, like, malevolently

Were you using it as a neutral descriptor for pathos?

RDK

Marvelous
Otherwise yeah everything is open for grabs, just note I find that play deplorable - but you don't have a big enough sample size and experience with my particular stance on this if we're talking, like, malevolently

Were you using it as a neutral descriptor for pathos?
Am I missing half a post here

Magic

Resplendent
you have an option to:
1. Give receipts that you aren't a prolific busser
2. Fail to do so and prove Aurelian right by giving the receipts regardless

Let's do a trust exercise
How can I give receipts of not bussing? If something doesn't exist how do I give a receipt for it.

Why did you ask for town games if this is only relevant to bussing?

It genuinely sounds like you're going through the motions of what you think makes sense to ask and say

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Serious answer Watson how do you arrive at me "debatable" being scum and sheeping random PoE fodder? You on drugs?
Do you understand what debatable is

The vote is for obvious pressure

Are you like new to me or something
Like did you get amnesia and forget I do little experiments to see if people bite or if people don't

Back